• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brock Purdy today. Most impressive game yet IMO

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope any doubters are watching today. He’s been unreal just like last week and doing it without his weapons.
I am unable to watch, but I see a LOT of incompletions. Are they rushes, drops, good defense, ???

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope any doubters are watching today. He’s been unreal just like last week and doing it without his weapons.
I didn't see anything to change my opinion, beat a bad team at home. One TD pass the whole game, no TD passes in the second half.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Had one terrible INT and only 55% completion percentage.

On the flip side though his 10.7 average yards has been the highest among QBs today so far outside of Richardson who I wouldn't count since he left fairly early.

He was pushing the ball down the field and hitting on some tough passes while escaping from pressure which allowed him some conversions with his feet.

I'd say overall he was pretty solid given that the 9ers WRs are struggling to get open and he's had to put in some work to get those completions.

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am unable to watch, but I see a LOT of incompletions. Are they rushes, drops, good defense, ???
He has been under pressure a ton. Second half was not as great for him because it looked like the game plan changed to “take deep shots.” He still completed two really nice bombs but that style is very unusual for this offense.

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see anything to change my opinion, beat a bad team at home. One TD pass the whole game, no TD passes in the second half.
Stats do not say it all. You just need to watch him.

The narrative keeps changing, that’s how I know he is good. First, it was he won’t look good without his weapons. Two weeks in a row he’d look really good and gave his team a chance to win both games.

Since he’s arrived, he has more touchdown passes outside the pocket then anyone, just passing Allen. He has the highest QBR in a players first 25 starts, he throws into the tightness windows and his receivers are near the bottom in separation. I’m not sure what else he can do to convince people.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats do not say it all. You just need to watch him.

The narrative keeps changing, that’s how I know he is good. First, it was he won’t look good without his weapons. Two weeks in a row he’d look really good and gave his team a chance to win both games.

Since he’s arrived, he has more touchdown passes outside the pocket then anyone, just passing Allen. He has the highest QBR in a players first 25 starts, he throws into the tightness windows and his receivers are near the bottom in separation. I’m not sure what else he can do to convince people.

With that team?

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Purdy is a great young QB. But fair or not, if this team disintegrates without a SB championship, it will be a big knock against him his entire career.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that team?

Purdy is a great young QB. But fair or not, if this team disintegrates without a SB championship, it will be a big knock against him his entire career.
thus the same is true for every QB who ever took a snap in a Minnesota Viking uniform.

do you guys think b4 you spew.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thus the same is true for every QB who ever took a snap in a Minnesota Viking uniform.

do you guys think b4 you spew.

If Minnesota had ever put together the type of roster that SF currently has, I guess I would agree with you. But in my lifetime they havent.

SF is a top defensive unit. #1 2 years ago and almost just as good last year and will finish in the top 5 again in all likelihood this year.

They have a sick collection of talent on offense a lot of which is on pace for near HOF status if not already punched their ticket.

And they have zero rings on their fingers. If this team doesnt win one, it will be a black eye on Purdy's career. Like I said: Fair or not.

Not sure why you have to be such a complete ass about me stating a pretty god damn obvious fact.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you have to be such a complete ass about me stating a pretty god damn obvious fact.
nope...this is no fact and you don't have to take the Lords name in vain.

What are you 20? The Vikings have had many top talented teams.

and...this niners team isn't as talented as many past niner teams.

i seek out complete ass holes and slam um with being a complete ass hole. You are no victim and you clearly can't return the shit you spew.

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that team?

He did enough to win a SB in his first chance. Not his fault the “studs” that people say are amazing like CMC (fumble), Bosa, Werner, Greenlaw, Kittle, etc didn’t show up.

Purdy played good enough to win and the stars didn’t. But it’s a knock on his career?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did enough to win a SB in his first chance. Not his fault the “studs” that people say are amazing like CMC (fumble), Bosa, Werner, Greenlaw, Kittle, etc didn’t show up.

Purdy played good enough to win and the stars didn’t. But it’s a knock on his career?
How many GOAT discussions include Marino?

Right or wrong, OF COURSE rings matter.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMG_0801.jpeg

This is the game you guys are hyping up now? Lmao.