• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Bleacher Report 12/5/2020

Unnamed sources are saying that Bill Belichick will move quickly once the season has ended to secure Ryan Fitzpatrick to QB the patriots in 2021 and possibly 2022. The source also said that BB and Nick Caserio have already set their sites on three college QBs and expect two if them will be avaialbe even if the patriots win the Super Bowl.

They also reported that Josh McDaniels is very high , if not the first choice of the New York Jets and possible the Detroit Lions s theur head coach in 2021.

It's also being reported that Matt Patricvia will be back with the Patriots in 2021.

No to Fitzpatrick.
No to Skippy going to either dumpster fire in Detroit or New York.
No to "bend and break" coming back.

All coming from a source commonly referred to as Yankee Traveler.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No to Fitzpatrick.
No to Skippy going to either dumpster fire in Detroit or New York.
No to "bend and break" coming back.

All coming from a source commonly referred to as Yankee Traveler.
Yeah fuck Patricia no way I want him to take over the D.... I hated his D schemes.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big HELL NO to Fitzpatrick. He’s a turnover machine. 222 TD .... 169 INT ... 30 Fumbles. Pretty damn close to the same amount of TD’s/Turnovers.

A big HELL NO to Patricia coming back. Not too fond of The Mullet Kid calling plays, but he’s better than Matt.

Skippy leaving.... meh. Go.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big HELL NO to Fitzpatrick. He’s a turnover machine. 222 TD .... 169 INT ... 30 Fumbles. Pretty damn close to the same amount of TD’s/Turnovers.

A big HELL NO to Patricia coming back. Not too fond of The Mullet Kid calling plays, but he’s better than Matt.

Skippy leaving.... meh. Go.
I like Josh myself, he could be a big loss but I do think his number will get called.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Bleacher Report 12/5/2020

Unnamed sources are saying that Bill Belichick will move quickly once the season has ended to secure Ryan Fitzpatrick to QB the patriots in 2021 and possibly 2022. The source also said that BB and Nick Caserio have already set their sites on three college QBs and expect two if them will be avaialbe even if the patriots win the Super Bowl.

They also reported that Josh McDaniels is very high , if not the first choice of the New York Jets and possible the Detroit Lions s theur head coach in 2021.

It's also being reported that Matt Patricvia will be back with the Patriots in 2021.
Got any good news?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, well, well......

Not surprised. He seems like a dick. Supposedly, the "minister" left NE because of Bob Kraft's escapades at Orchids of Asia Day Spa. Then he tried to pry away Cessario? Fuck him. Certainly not lumping them all together as weirdos but I do wonder about people who preach about an invisible man in the sky.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chaplains don't lie. Football people under the gun....they lie. Football Chaplain under the gun? He's lookin' like shitbag and the boys in pads are bailin' on him. Maybe Andy Reid needs a song and a prayer.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait....what the fuck was that????

As in.."Honest, I never butt fucked a 10 year old boy" kind of lie?
I didn't say Catholic Priests.

I was an altar boy and a boy scout and no one ever came after me. I know I wasn't an ugly kid because every woman that I ever met said that I was cute or handsome. Just must have been around totally straight priests or troop leaders. maybe it's because I never had butt cheeksMy back has always gone straight down to my hamstrings. That's it. I have a Pacific backside. NoAss Atoll

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was an altar boy and a boy scout and no one ever came after me. I know I wasn't an ugly kid because every woman that I ever met said that I was cute or handsome. Just must have been around totally straight priests or troop leaders. maybe it's because I never had butt cheeksMy back has always gone straight down to my hamstrings. That's it. I have a Pacific backside. NoAss Atoll
Catholic, Jehovah, Lutheran, Mormon, I don't care.
I don't trust someone just because they say they are religious, and I trust people less when I am told I can trust them because they are religious.
You said Chaplains don't lie.
That is may be true in some instances, but not all.
Cops don't lie.
Politicians don't lie.
Wives don't lie.
Car salesman don't lie.
Gymnastic coaches don't lie.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but but all priests are good :suds:

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but but all priests are good :suds:
People are flawed and many god damn broken. It doesn't matter the profession, religion, race or any other differentiating demographic category.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this post has turned to religion I'll simply say that any man who chooses a life of chastity is either godlike(unlikely) or has something seriously wrong with him. I don't know about the rest of you but when I was in my earlier years I had NOTHING but pussy on the mind. To simply go "nah, I'm giving my life to god and never fucking anything of jerking off ever again" reeks of a deviant with serious issues.