• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same with Lewis...that dude was straight up out of the league for 2 entire seasons and could never stay healthy until BB gave him a chance and he turned that into a $6MM payday. He owes Belichick a hell of a lot. Glad he's "comfortable" in Tennessee, chances are very good he won't see all of that other $14MM on that deal.
Not even half of it.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s smart. He’s better than Brady at this stage of their careers. If a team thinks they are getting a QB who will be a savior is sadly mistaken. He’s an average QB at best. He can’t click with WR’s he’s had for a short time. Is he going to learn a new system and automatically click with a whole new offense? Isn’t going to happen. Good luck Tom. Thank you for everything. Time to move on.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin McCourty has sogned a 2 years $23M contract with the Patriots.

Ryan Tannehill has agreed to a 4 year #118M deal with the Titans.....

Some of you called me full of shit when I told you that the Titans owner did not want to sign Brady, but my sources are very good. Mike Giardi doesn't throw out a lot of junk either.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows??

Supposedly, the Chargers are going to make a huge offer in both length and money to Brady at 12:01 PM tomorrow. Rumors are 4 years, $105M.

The Tampa Bay Bucs are also going all-in for TB. We've all heard everything about that.

Las Vegas Raiders have been extremely quiet. They will not discuss anything with the media. Watch out for these guys.........5 individual contracts for 200M. $125M guaranteed including a $50M signing bonus. Team option after three years. If they let him go after 3, no cap hit and he will have been paid $41.7M a year.

The Colts may take a shot, but everything out of Indy is conflicting.

Titans are out.
49ers are out.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin McCourty has sogned a 2 years $23M contract with the Patriots.

Ryan Tannehill has agreed to a 4 year #118M deal with the Titans.....

Some of you called me full of shit when I told you that the Titans owner did not want to sign Brady, but my sources are very good. Mike Giardi doesn't throw out a lot of junk either.
153163397-blogs_istockphoto_1830756_toot_your_horn_3357_972371_poll_xlarge_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to start a Free Agency thread but I think it would be filled with more of other teams' action than the Patriots.

NFL Network has had an ongoing program since Friday night called FREE AGENT FRENZY. The first show is taped and repeated until something happens then they do another completely different 30 minute segment.

Before I turned in last night I watched one and the news was whether or not the Cowboys would Franchise Dak Prescott. Jerry Jones is trying to get him signed before doing anything else, but he's really concerned about losing Amari Cooper but he won't sign Cooper until Prescott is done. Prescott turned down 4 years $132M ($33M per). There are four guys comentating and out of the blue one of tem says, "Cooper may be looking at playing in the cold weather in New England." The guy next to him says, "If the Patriots can sign Cooper, "Brady will end his career in New England. Cooper is the weapon that Brady wants."

I'm a bit dumbfounded because with all of the stuff that the guys in this message board know, hear and whisper about, I've never heard that tom Brady will resign for zipshit with the Patriots if BB can convince Amari Cooper to scribble on the dotted line.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit dumbfounded because with all of the stuff that the guys in this message board know, hear and whisper about, I've never heard that tom Brady will resign for zipshit with the Patriots if BB can convince Amari Cooper to scribble on the dotted line.

That's not true - It's been discussed repeatedly here that Brady isn't about the money and really wants weapons. The comment above is an improvised version of the same sentiment.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How crazy would it be if no team signed TB12?

I still think the best fit is Tampa but we all have opinions.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa has alrea
I still think the best fit is Tampa but we all have opinions.
Buccaneers supposedly came forward and made a pitch to both Brady and Yee at Noon. He can't bitch about not being wanted or respected. Money is also supposed to be exceptional.

Chargers Have also approached him. No details.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa has alrea

Buccaneers supposedly came forward and made a pitch to both Brady and Yee at Noon. He can't bitch about not being wanted or respected. Money is also supposed to be exceptional.

Chargers Have also approached him. No details.

Yee tried to say the Broncos were in on Brady as well to stir up the idea a lot of teams were bidding on Brady. Took about 5 minutes before Bronco media said that is false and to stop saying it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to local reports, Belichick has been busy as hell since this morning and if he isn't calling teams to discuss trades, at least twelve teams have contacted him.

Supposedly he's been trying find out who, if anyone has a TE available. It's rumored, with nothing to back it up, that he's had several conversations with the Browns since they traded and sign Austin Hooper. Steve Carlson and David Njoku would be considerations. Everything is conjecture.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to local reports, Belichick has been busy as hell since this morning and if he isn't calling teams to discuss trades, at least twelve teams have contacted him.

Supposedly he's been trying find out who, if anyone has a TE available. It's rumored, with nothing to back it up, that he's had several conversations with the Browns since they traded and sign Austin Hooper. Steve Carlson and David Njoku would be considerations. Everything is conjecture.

I can't see the Browns wanting to trade Njoku. Their new coach loves LOVES 2-TE sets. This past year with the Vikings he had Rudolph and Irv Smith and both were able to be highly productive.

Also Browns didn't trade for Austin Hooper. He was a FA and they just signed him.