• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the uodate.
Not looking good for Develin nor the Pats with the other FB injured.

I'd love Sanu who's a decent blocker but wouldn't mind a good TE who can catch and blick.

Sanu is a decent #3 wide receiver.

I'd give up Bennett for him under the circumstances......

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanu is a decent #3 wide receiver.

I'd give up Bennett for him under the circumstances......

I'd give up Bennett for a bag of kicking tees. I just don't like him. Having said that I'm pleasantly surprised he's kept his mouth shut. Hope it continues:hope:

Sanu would be a great addition. Since they just brought Watson back the need for a blocking TE or FB is not as great.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanu’s cap hit in a trade would be about $4m so it’s manageable. I don’t see why the Falcons would be willing to take any more of the freight. Plus Sanu would have to agree to restructure his deal in that scenario...would just getting out of Atlanta be sufficient motivation for him to do so?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries. Just don't see them eating some salary AND trading to the Patriots
I thought you were jokingly correcting me? I put Cincy when I should've put ATL.

The point remains the same. It all depends on what they would want.

Beside another poster mentioned the cap hit is just over $4M. NE can do that easily enough.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were jokingly correcting me? I put Cincy when I should've put ATL.

Beside another poster mentioned the cap hit is just over $4M. NE can do that easily enough.

Haha, clearly I didn't get enough sleep last night, I didn't even catch you wrote Cincy... I still don't see why the Falcons would take some money though. Patriots need a wr, youd think if you're the Falcons or any team you would get as much as you could without spending

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, clearly I didn't get enough sleep last night, I didn't even catch you wrote Cincy... I still don't see why the Falcons would take some money though. Patriots need a wr, youd think if you're the Falcons or any team you would get as much as you could without spending
But does ATL think they need DL help and or draft pick/s?
There is always a chance.

I'd still prefer a quality TE over a WR at this point. I hope Watson proves me wrong.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I caught that but knew you meant Atlanta. Not every item requires fact correcting when the message itself remains the same.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know he still played

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think getting a healthy Wynn back will help a lot
Only problem there is we can’t really count on a healthy Wynn based on his track record so far. I know it’s largely been bad luck but I don’t want to pin the season on him and have him go right back out again, or not be as effective prior to this injury.

That said, almost every team in the league would like to trade for an OL upgrade, and the only clear one that should be available is being held hostage by his current team. Other than him, who are you gonna get that’s clearly better than Newhouse or Karras?