• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three guys are on IR and only two can return.

Do you bring back a rookie WR who hasn't played football since August?
Do you bring back LT who can immediately step in and provide backside protection?
Do you bring in an experienced and useful FB who knows how to block, catch the pass and blow through a defensive line?

IF I'm BB, I bring back the LT and FB and groom the rookie for next year. That and two guys on the roster have to be cut to make room for some one brought back. Would bringing back Harry help the team or hurt the team at this time?

You can bring three back the LT the WR and the FB. You just send down the current FB. If that can't happen I still bring back the LT and WR FB is not been an issue.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR and LT.
The German kid is doing a good job.
I thought he missed a block on one of the Michel sweeps, but upon review the blocker "he missed" was hidden and he engaged another blocker who was not.

I don't think we're losing that much in the FB department.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots Defense/Special teams have out scored their opponents offense 35pts to 34pts.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit.

Since no one else uses a FB, there should be at least one somewhere in the U.S. or Europe ready to go. Maybe we can find a 265 Lb rugby player who can learn the game in 10 days.

OR..................................was this spot opened up for the latest rumor? Austin Hooper TE Atlanta Falcons or Mohamed Sanu WR Atlanta Falcons.

Runor on Boston Sports tonight is that both could be coming to New England if the Falcons lose to the Cardinals tomorrow.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to see them bring in a WR. Harry comes back soon, Meyers looked good, and TB12 is not exactly TB12. Bring Harry back save the cap space work with him he could easily contribute to a playoff run

When is Harry expected off the IR?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know how he's progressing? Is he healthy enough to come off IR? Especially considering only two of these three are elligible to return Wynn, Nkeal or Develin.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know how he's progressing? Is he healthy enough to come off IR? Especially considering only two of these three are elligible to return Wynn, Nkeal or Develin.

We are never going to get a correct answer out of NE.

Think of it this way -
If we are looking for a WR, Other team or agent knows the value is higher if the need is greater - such as in our WR not coming off IR......

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are never going to get a correct answer out of NE.

Think of it this way -
If we are looking for a WR, Other team or agent knows the value is higher if the need is greater - such as in our WR not coming off IR......

Good point.

However, if Dorsett is back anytime soon I don't see the need for a WR if NE dabbles in the trade market.

Bring Wynn back for sure. With the German going down now I feel we need Develin back. So Nkeal would be the one left off the roster.

Trade for more Oline help. Protect TB and the current crop of WRs, RBs and TEs are plenty good. Hell NE found ways to win with Reche Caldwell.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our long term hopes are pinned on Isaiah Wynn and the best defense in football.
Getting N'keal back certainly won't hurt but if Brady won't throw to him either.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our long term hopes are pinned on Isaiah Wynn and the best defense in football.
Getting N'keal back certainly won't hurt but if Brady won't throw to him either.....

It will take time for Brady to earn that trust. Your boy Meyer seemed to be gettinv more looks then N'keal during preseason? It could pay off come playoff time maybe they gel by then?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since no one else uses a FB, there should be at least one somewhere in the U.S. or Europe ready to go. Maybe we can find a 265 Lb rugby player who can learn the game in 10 days.

OR..................................was this spot opened up for the latest rumor? Austin Hooper TE Atlanta Falcons or Mohamed Sanu WR Atlanta Falcons.

Runor on Boston Sports tonight is that both could be coming to New England if the Falcons lose to the Cardinals tomorrow.

Just to keep everyone up to date.....................Cards 17 Falcons 7 2nd quarter 5:53 remaining