• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No stick nor no issue.
You're an ass clown.
That is all.
Okay so no rational thought or justification just you being a bitter prick. I can live that, you have a nice day.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not jumping in the fray here. I see that term used and I don't really know what it means.. and this isn't just for NW...

What exactly is an "Ass Clown"? An ass is an idiot and a clown usually means either funny person or an idiot. Does it mean double idiot, or a funny idiot? Is it a homosexual reference?

Thanks to anyone who can clarify.
Well apparently I am, so if you're ever in the Gainesville Florida area and want a free Steak and Beer come out by the house you can meet one in person.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly is an "Ass Clown"? An ass is an idiot and a clown usually means either funny person or an idiot. Does it mean double idiot, or a funny idiot? Is it a homosexual reference?

Thanks to anyone who can clarify.
Well apparently I am, so if you're ever in the Gainesville Florida area and want a free Steak and Beer come out by the house you can meet one in person.
That's along way to go but I'm guessing :) it means funny double idiot who like homosexual references? :)

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's along way to go but I'm guessing :) it means funny double idiot who like homosexual references? :)
That works as well as anything. But if you do make the trip your backside is safe.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so no rational thought or justification just you being a bitter prick. I can live that, you have a nice day.

The justification is the number of non football related posts by you.

There needs no other proof.

Yet you have the audacity to claim you come on here to talk football.

That's a perfect definition of an ass clown.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The justification is the number of non football related posts by you.

There needs no other proof.

Yet you have the audacity to claim you come on here to talk football.

That's a perfect definition of an ass clown.

I actually never knew - Urban Dictionary: assclown

I come here to talk football and other topics with football minded individuals. There are other boards but I've found this board a nice balance between intelligence and sophomoric banter. I get into the occasional tiff and initially thought certain behaviors were quirks. In reality a lot of the tiffs are from reading partial threads or reading context into words on a medium without context. With intelligence comes pride and even arrogance.... I won't pin that on others but will say... I am guilty as charged.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually never knew - Urban Dictionary: assclown

I come here to talk football and other topics with football minded individuals. There are other boards but I've found this board a nice balance between intelligence and sophomoric banter. I get into the occasional tiff and initially thought certain behaviors were quirks. In reality a lot of the tiffs are from reading partial threads or reading context into words on a medium without context. With intelligence comes pride and even arrogance.... I won't pin that on others but will say... I am guilty as charged.

This is why I constantly remind posters, words do have meanings. Some posters expect you to interpret what they meant.

I choose my wording very carefully for that reason alone. Probably too carefully which often comes off as brash. There are lots of talented and creative writers on this board. I'm not one of them.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I constantly remind posters, words do have meanings. Some posters expect you to interpret what they meant.

I choose my wording very carefully for that reason alone. Probably too carefully which often comes off as brash. There are lots of talented and creative writers on this board. I'm not one of them.
We may pass out likes, winners and funny from post to post, but there is no best, or funniest or most creative poster awards. The funniest things i post are responses to others (at least I think). Without all of us perfectly or imperfectly posting there would be no discussion for me to leech off.

I know I'm a funny guy.... because I always make myself laugh. Isn't that all that matters?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may pass out likes, winners and funny from post to post, but there is no best, or funniest or most creative poster awards. The funniest things i post are responses to others (at least I think). Without all of us perfectly or imperfectly posting there would be no discussion for me to leech off.

I know I'm a funny guy.... because I always make myself laugh. Isn't that all that matters?

That's a good way to live life

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Laughter is critical to happiness. I have been married for 32 years and my wife tell me all the time she doesn't think a day has gone by where I haven't made he laugh. Keep up the good work.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a rumor this morning but it doesn't appear that anyone will really give a shit. Have a nice day.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a rumor this morning but it doesn't appear that anyone will really give a shit. Have a nice day.
300670005245.jpg

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard three rumors today......

Michael Crabtree was released by the Raiders and his agent has been talking with Bi9ll Belichick.

Dez Bryant and his agent have made multiple calls to Belichick.

Rumors are that both will be coming to Foxboro for a workout.

Last rumor is that Ryan Davis was asked to stick around Foxboro and reportedly has been seen at Gillette.

I'm not sure about Crabtree. he's been a serviceable WR for the past three years and has been averaging 50-60 catches and 800-900 yard to go along with approx. 8 TDs. He's 31 and has been floating team to team. I guess he could be a cheap vwt min. signing.

I think that Dez's time has passed. Davis knows the system and would probably do anything to catch on.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard three rumors today......

Michael Crabtree was released by the Raiders and his agent has been talking with Bi9ll Belichick.

Dez Bryant and his agent have made multiple calls to Belichick.

Rumors are that both will be coming to Foxboro for a workout.

Last rumor is that Ryan Davis was asked to stick around Foxboro and reportedly has been seen at Gillette.

I'm not sure about Crabtree. he's been a serviceable WR for the past three years and has been averaging 50-60 catches and 800-900 yard to go along with approx. 8 TDs. He's 31 and has been floating team to team. I guess he could be a cheap vwt min. signing.

I think that Dez's time has passed. Davis knows the system and would probably do anything to catch on.
I think they should sign and give pt to two guys they had in camp. The first was Jakobi something and the other was something Meyers... Those two really impressed.

At first I thought they were the same player but the guys were making plays all over the field... Much more than one player would have been able to manage.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget receivers go get Trent Williams

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with Tom Curran always talking shit about the Pats these days?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-robert-kraft-decided-cut-193600208.html

He's been the source of every "Brady/BB/Kraft friction" rumors over the past few years.
I get tired of the bitches who think because they have an audience they are part of the story.

This one is simple: Kraft owns the team and saw Brown tarnishing the team's image. Brady and Bill are smart and will get over it.