• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon guys, this team has had enough garbage over the past 5 years to last any team a life time. Kraft had to make the move. Brown literally threatened a potential witness against him if any of the allegations go to court. Not only that, he went after her kids. No way Kraft, Belichick or Ruth Bader Ginsberg could softsoap that. If the DA decides that he's tampering and threatening a witness, he'll spend at least 20 years in federal prison.

Kraft had to bail out. Can't risk a team worth nearly $5B on a nutcase $15M WR.

Someone made a statement today on TV that might be relevant, might not be.........He said that Antonio Brown was a model citizen in Pittsburgh until Burfict went helmet to helmet and put AB in the Concussion Protocol. After that, he started with taping phone conversations and everything has escalated since.

He said they won't know until they remove his brain and slice it up. CTE?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon guys, this team has had enough garbage over the past 5 years to last any team a life time. Kraft had to make the move. Brown literally threatened a potential witness against him if any of the allegations go to court. Not only that, he went after her kids. No way Kraft, Belichick or Ruth Bader Ginsberg could softsoap that. If the DA decides that he's tampering and threatening a witness, he'll spend at least 20 years in federal prison.

Kraft had to bail out. Can't risk a team worth nearly $5B on a nutcase $15M WR.

Someone made a statement today on TV that might be relevant, might not be.........He said that Antonio Brown was a model citizen in Pittsburgh until Burfict went helmet to helmet and put AB in the Concussion Protocol. After that, he started with taping phone conversations and everything has escalated since.

He said they won't know until they remove his brain and slice it up. CTE?

Do it today! Start cracking that nut!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when does Harry come back?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Ken aren't they always rumored to go to the Pats? Hell can any of them block?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Ken aren't they always rumored to go to the Pats? Hell can any of them block?
I heard someone say the Pats were looking to sign me. (I heard it when I said it out loud)

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Cincy and Denver wanting to move Green or Sanders. Both FA’s after the season on teams going nowhere. I’d have to feel great about Green being healthy before I’d give anything up for him, though. Minny trading Diggs would be a longshot, they’ve got a good roster (but are thin at WR after him and Thielen) and are in the mix even though they’re currently last in the division at 2-2, and just gave him a big extension last year. Teams do weird stuff sometimes but that one would really surprise me.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard someone say the Pats were looking to sign me. (I heard it when I said it out loud)
Are you 11' Tall? Because the way TB was tossing them last week you need be 11'.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you 11' Tall? Because the way TB was tossing them last week you need be 11'.
It's hard to be accurate when using only 1 eye on your target. I don't know, maybe he is just too old. I don't care and am fine waiting until the end of the season to use a larger sampling to base an opinion.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are now in the market for a kicker.
Ghost haters get their wish.
Careful what you wish for.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots and Bengals are discussing a deal..................

AJ Gren surprised the Cincinnati media today and sadi that he is not opposed to being traded. He is Aj Green today and will be AJ Green if he's traded.

Apparently Green was told by the Bengals that he may be moving and he told the the media.

From what I understand, the patriots have about $5.5M of cap space and I have no idea what AJ is making. Don't have any idea if or how he can fit under the cap.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots and Bengals are discussing a deal..................

AJ Gren surprised the Cincinnati media today and sadi that he is not opposed to being traded. He is Aj Green today and will be AJ Green if he's traded.

Apparently Green was told by the Bengals that he may be moving and he told the the media.

From what I understand, the patriots have about $5.5M of cap space and I have no idea what AJ is making. Don't have any idea if or how he can fit under the cap.

Greens base salary is 11,976,000 this year the end of a deal he signed in 2015, he is a UFA in 2020.

Other rumors the Pats are interested in OBJ and TE OJ Howard down in Tampa. Forget the damn receivers if they are trying to trade for someone go after an OL call washington.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats have about $3.7m in space per Miguel. Overthecap has them closer to 3. Green’s base salary is around $12m, so they’d need at least $7.5m in space to trade for him right now (a little less if they wait til closer to the deadline). So another $4m and change. Not sure where it’d come from but not insurmountable, but as I mentioned elsewhere, I’d be nervous to make that leap without a good read on his health status.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to see them bring in a WR. Harry comes back soon, Meyers looked good, and TB12 is not exactly TB12. Bring Harry back save the cap space work with him he could easily contribute to a playoff run

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to see them bring in a WR. Harry comes back soon, Meyers looked good, and TB12 is not exactly TB12. Bring Harry back save the cap space work with him he could easily contribute to a playoff run

Three guys are on IR and only two can return.

Do you bring back a rookie WR who hasn't played football since August?
Do you bring back LT who can immediately step in and provide backside protection?
Do you bring in an experienced and useful FB who knows how to block, catch the pass and blow through a defensive line?

IF I'm BB, I bring back the LT and FB and groom the rookie for next year. That and two guys on the roster have to be cut to make room for some one brought back. Would bringing back Harry help the team or hurt the team at this time?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three guys are on IR and only two can return.

Do you bring back a rookie WR who hasn't played football since August?
Do you bring back LT who can immediately step in and provide backside protection?
Do you bring in an experienced and useful FB who knows how to block, catch the pass and blow through a defensive line?

IF I'm BB, I bring back the LT and FB and groom the rookie for next year. That and two guys on the roster have to be cut to make room for some one brought back. Would bringing back Harry help the team or hurt the team at this time?

WR and LT.
The German kid is doing a good job.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL and a blocking TE please!