• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...Has AB ever had any legal trouble?
Any off field issues except for calling Mike Mayock a "Cracka"?

Anything that he needs to rehabilitate from?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh Okay. The Jist of is that AB is the one player the Pats should have and could have avoided. It was not a team need and not worth the headaches he has brought in the past.

I'm willing to hold off on anything until he settles in and starts to play. If he really wanted to play here and is truly happy, he could be a huge asset. If he decides that he's biigerthan the team, he'll be platuing in Vince McMahon's XFL.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...Has AB ever had any legal trouble?
Any off field issues except for calling Mike Mayock a "Cracka"?

Driving 145 in a 35 MPH zone.

Throwing furniture out of a second story condo and nearly hitting a 75 year old and his grandson.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driving 145 in a 35 MPH zone.

Throwing furniture out of a second story condo and nearly hitting a 75 year old and his grandson.

Damn...

1) I looked it up. 100 in a 45. He paid a $25 fine.
2) Sued. Never charged. He had just been broken into and lost $80k.
I may have dropped a vase too.

All said, I stand by my assessment.
If it was me, I would not have signed him. But signing him is not hell freezing over because Kraft has lost any sense of moral compass.

I mean, Big Ben is a serial rapist but nobody runs the Rooney down.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to hold off on anything until he settles in and starts to play. If he really wanted to play here and is truly happy, he could be a huge asset. If he decides that he's biigerthan the team, he'll be platuing in Vince McMahon's XFL.

Well shit after all the shit storms he cause in Pittsburgh and Oakland, knowing he is on a one year deal, of course he is going to be on his best behavior, it's a contract year. And I think there is little doubt he makes the team better, just loathe the fact we willingly signed a complete selfish asshole when we really didn't need him. Every WR on the roster earned their spot, busted their ass to make this team now all of a sudden it's "Hey thanks fuck you you're out of here, we have a Dive now!!!"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit after all the shit storms he cause in Pittsburgh and Oakland, knowing he is on a one year deal, of course he is going to be on his best behavior, it's a contract year. And I think there is little doubt he makes the team better, just loathe the fact we willingly signed a complete selfish asshole when we really didn't need him. Every WR on the roster earned their spot, busted their ass to make this team now all of a sudden it's "Hey thanks fuck you you're out of here, we have a Dive now!!!"
You were always picked last weren't you?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You were always picked last weren't you?
Actually, as far as rants go, this is a pretty decent one. He's not pretending it makes the team worse, but makes the point it may make the team less enjoyable.

Let's not fool ourselves, winning cures a lot. But who wouldn't rather see Jakobi and Gunner carve out a career over AB having an AB year?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a pretty simple question.
That has no bearing on the subject! If you want to start some personal shit PM me and wait for a response. If you want to post something that adds to the content being discussed then post on. Otherwise just put me on ignore if you don't like what I post.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has no bearing on the subject! If you want to start some personal shit PM me and wait for a response. If you want to post something that adds to the content being discussed then post on. Otherwise just put me on ignore if you don't like what I post.

Big words from behind your keyboard. If you can't take being humiliated on here you should quit posting. It gives everyone way too much ammo ass clown.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big words from behind your keyboard. If you can't take being humiliated on here you should quit posting. It gives everyone way too much ammo ass clown.

I try to stay out of the pissing contests but you are out of line.
Take this to Miami board. They need abuse. We don't need to pick on each other.
Thank you for hearing me out.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really you thought I used big words? And I have tried typing in front of the keyboard it's a real hassle. I certainly have yet to be humiliated but again I gave you options ball is in your court. I see no reason to go back and forth with you not sure why you have a knot in your diaper.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really you thought I used big words? And I have tried typing in front of the keyboard it's a real hassle. I certainly have yet to be humiliated but again I gave you options ball is in your court. I see no reason to go back and forth with you not sure why you have a knot in your diaper.

Who's going back and forth? You're responding to your own replies. LOL

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's going back and forth? You're responding to your own replies. LOL

If you think so. I have no idea why you have a stick up your ass, and as I have repeatedly said if you have issues with me put me on ignore. You are, for whatever reason instigating, perhaps it's some feeble attempt to troll me for some reason? At least be adult enough to express what issue you have.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think so. I have no idea why you have a stick up your ass, and as I have repeatedly said if you have issues with me put me on ignore. You are, for whatever reason instigating, perhaps it's some feeble attempt to troll me for some reason? At least be adult enough to express what issue you have.
No stick nor no issue.
You're an ass clown.
That is all.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No stick nor no issue.
You're an ass clown.
That is all.
I'm not jumping in the fray here. I see that term used and I don't really know what it means.. and this isn't just for NW...

What exactly is an "Ass Clown"? An ass is an idiot and a clown usually means either funny person or an idiot. Does it mean double idiot, or a funny idiot? Is it a homosexual reference?

Thanks to anyone who can clarify.