• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would cnot all Gordon's issues as crap. They are personal issues many people fight, and he stepped away from the team to fight them.Nobody in their right mind would step away from a contending team just before a championship run.. He wasn't in his right mind and he stepped away so the team could persue their championship underacted..

Yeah, I hope for the best, both for him and the team. But, while Brown's troubles were between him and the team, Gordon has to deal with the arbitrary and unpredictable League officials.

NorEEzta

Behold: A Pale Horse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haynesworth, Ocho Cinco, now the crap with Josh Gordon. The Pats have put too much into retreads and troublemakers.

This guy is nothing but a troublemaker.
You spoke too soon now that AB is aboard.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of AB at all. But there have been plenty of guys on the Patriots I haven’t liked. If he can help us win another SuperBowl before Brady leaves..... I’m down.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He facilitated the trade to Oakland. He refused to go to Buffalo. He signed a big fat contract with the Raiders. This didn’t have anything to do with getting out of the deal to Oakland and everything to do with him shooting his way out of town when there’s no guaranteed money coming to him. The guy’s a mess upstairs. I don’t think Bill can save him from himself. Just wait til he gets fined for missing a meeting or gets bent that Tom looks Edelman’s way first whenever he needs an important 3rd down conversion.

NorEEzta

Behold: A Pale Horse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He facilitated the trade to Oakland. He refused to go to Buffalo. He signed a big fat contract with the Raiders. This didn’t have anything to do with getting out of the deal to Oakland and everything to do with him shooting his way out of town when there’s no guaranteed money coming to him. The guy’s a mess upstairs. I don’t think Bill can save him from himself. Just wait til he gets fined for missing a meeting or gets bent that Tom looks Edelman’s way first whenever he needs an important 3rd down conversion.
As soon as his mouth forms the word cracka he needs to be put out on the street.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that his string is very short with BB. No matter how good any player is, BB will not tolerate any crap......ie: Seymour, Ocho, Haynesworth, Chandler Jones, Moss.......once he feels the breeze, he closes the window. I'll bet the AB is a model Patriot in 2019 and he'll get his ring.

I don't even want to think about 2020 until after SB LIV.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chance for a ring - check
Lot of Money - check
Free agent next year - check

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If somebody had offered him the $15mm fully guaranteed I’m sure he’d’ve unchecked that first one in a cocaine heartbeat.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this sucks. but the pats have shown again and again win at all costs no matter what. Spygate,defategate now the signing of this cancerous asshole. The moral compass of the franchise is now absolute shit,

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this sucks. but the pats have shown again and again win at all costs no matter what. Spygate,defategate now the signing of this cancerous asshole. The moral compass of the franchise is now absolute shit,

And yet I’m sure you’ve celebrated every SuperBowl win from this low moral franchise.

I found a new team you can root for. Hopefully their moral compass is good enough for you.

FC1D00AF-0EB4-4D70-A40E-3241DD4F36D3.jpeg

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that his string is very short with BB. No matter how good any player is, BB will not tolerate any crap......ie: Seymour, Ocho, Haynesworth, Chandler Jones, Moss.......once he feels the breeze, he closes the window. I'll bet the AB is a model Patriot in 2019 and he'll get his ring.

I don't even want to think about 2020 until after SB LIV.
You backed into the nail on the head. Think about 2020 when he leaves and the Pats get a 3rd round comp pick.