• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors........

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we're returning a LOT of punts. That means the D is doing their job.

But does BB have enough room on the active game day roster to dress him for return duties only? I hope so. I don't want to see JE11 back there ever again.

But with Bolden, Slater, Ebner already ST only players I'm not sure what Bill will do?

As long as he is returning the wy he has, he'll play every day.

Give a boy a BB gun, what will he do with it?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But with Bolden, Slater, Ebner already ST only players I'm not sure what Bill will do?

Not one of these guys can return any kind of a kickoff or punt. Bolden has hands of stone and has problems catching lollipop passes. Can't be trusted to catch punts under pressure.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the life of me, I cannot understand keeping three guys on ST that do nothing else. Bolden will never break into the RB position carrying the ball unless the patriots are up 63-0 in the fourth quarter and don't want anyone to sprain a pinkie.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one of these guys can return any kind of a kickoff or punt. Bolden has hands of stone and has problems catching lollipop passes. Can't be trusted to catch punts under pressure.
Totally agree that's my point. Can he afford to dress Gunner as just a returner? Unless he doesn't dress Bolden or Ebner because Slater will always be out there.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cravens is a S/LB hybrid who had concussion issues and was contemplating retiring before last season which is why he ended up on the reserve/left squad list that he had to be reinstated from after he was medically cleared to resume football activity in December.
Pats reportedly worked Cravens out today

I'd have my doubts that either Washington would be looking to move him, as they have a ton of impending FA's and holes to fill on their D already and can't really afford to dump a player who's demonstrated some ability to play in the league and is still on his 2nd round rookie deal, nor that Bill would have much interest in giving up anything of value to acquire a DB whose already lost one season to concussion issues.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I goit a trhirddegree burn on my fingers about an hour ago. My grandson can't drive and I have to drop him off and pick him up at school and will probably have to do so until at least Thanksgiving.

I was heading over and turned on the radio and the damn thing was blistering hot with a huge rumor. I turned on WEEI to start and Ordway, Merloni and Fauria were beside themselves taking about a trade that was near incomprehensible. So I sweitched to 98.5 and Felger and Maz were talking about the Raiders and Antonio Brown so I switched back to WEEI. They finally seemed to get organized and were talking about the Patriots and previous bad boys like Chad Ochocinco, Albert Haynesworth, Jeremy Hill, Randy Moss and Josh Gordon. Could Belichick handle Antonio Brown? Would/will AB behave himself in New England? Can you imagine Welker, Gordon, Thomas, Harry and Antnio Brown in a 5 WR set?

Then they clarified what this whole thing is boiling down to. The Raiders will void AB's contract after a trade is made in principle. AB will get to discuss a new contract with the new team. I have problems with the logistics, but somehow they're talking very excitedly about Ab coming to New England in some kind of voodoo deal.

I'm watching Felger & Mazz on TV (they have their radio show everyday on televison from 2-6 pm). I'm waiting to hear someone say that a deal has been reached and no more what ifs?

AB was not on the practice field today and Gruden would not dicussanything about him. Mayock was unavailable to the media. This is from the NFL Network who is trying to dig deeper and come up with the story first.

Hang on to your seats.....this one could be a wild ride for the next few hours.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I goit a trhirddegree burn on my fingers about an hour ago. My grandson can't drive and I have to drop him off and pick him up at school and will probably have to do so until at least Thanksgiving.

I was heading over and turned on the radio and the damn thing was blistering hot with a huge rumor. I turned on WEEI to start and Ordway, Merloni and Fauria were beside themselves taking about a trade that was near incomprehensible. So I sweitched to 98.5 and Felger and Maz were talking about the Raiders and Antonio Brown so I switched back to WEEI. They finally seemed to get organized and were talking about the Patriots and previous bad boys like Chad Ochocinco, Albert Haynesworth, Jeremy Hill, Randy Moss and Josh Gordon. Could Belichick handle Antonio Brown? Would/will AB behave himself in New England? Can you imagine Welker, Gordon, Thomas, Harry and Antnio Brown in a 5 WR set?

Then they clarified what this whole thing is boiling down to. The Raiders will void AB's contract after a trade is made in principle. AB will get to discuss a new contract with the new team. I have problems with the logistics, but somehow they're talking very excitedly about Ab coming to New England in some kind of voodoo deal.

I'm watching Felger & Mazz on TV (they have their radio show everyday on televison from 2-6 pm). I'm waiting to hear someone say that a deal has been reached and no more what ifs?

AB was not on the practice field today and Gruden would not dicussanything about him. Mayock was unavailable to the media. This is from the NFL Network who is trying to dig deeper and come up with the story first.

If the Pats sign AB I would consider becoming a fan of another team.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Pats sign AB I would consider becoming a fan of another team.

Belichick might be the only guy who can bring him back to earth and play football. AND make him understand that he is a "part" of a team, not the team.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick might be the only guy who can bring him back to earth and play football. AND make him understand that he is a "part" of a team, not the team.
Yep, may be, don't care! The only douches we need on this team should be for the cheerleaders.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way AB ends up in NE. No way. The talking heads apparently have nothing to talk about so they decided to create a little #fakenews to get them to Sunday night. No way AB ends up in NE. This is an entirely different animal from Moss or Corey Dillon or Ocho or whoever. Those guys had their issues but AB is a straight up piece of fucking shit.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the Boston stations are talking a hypothetical trade because ive had nfl live on for the whole show while going through the computer also and nowhere was a trade mentioned on there. AB is just being suspended. For a heated exchange with Mayock. Mayock wouldn't say much just AB wasn't in the building and Gruden basically said he was done taliking about the guy.

Even BB wouldn't take on this ahole. Like sharky said those other guys had there problems but this guys is way out there. Pitt must be loving this, see it wasn't all us.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade talk to Patriots is nothing more than another slap to the face of the Raiders staff.
Food for thought for Tomlin too.

Meaningless to everyone who is not still paying the cost of having AB on your team.....

Funny shit though if you think about Tomlin reading the news.....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The biggest problem with that set is there,s only 1 ball. I'd rather have Gunner as the fifth.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quite frankly its set in stone that the hoodie offers a mercy 5th-6th rounder for AB, and he comes to NE

Giving tommy

Edelman
Gordon
AB

as his top 3 with

Michel
James white
Burkhead(so underrated)
and wayyy down there damien harries

dear god

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just say NO

Don't want this ass clown anywhere near Foxboro

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id be praying for him to come to foxboro. You guys shut moss up, u can shut AB up.

I'd like to think you're right but Moss was a different animal and a vet on his last leg.

I'd have to think if this did happen Tomlin and company would be like WTF. Now we need to try and beat NE and AB.