• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors of a Dez Bryant Videotape

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kinda ominous that the phrase "5x worse" in reference to Rice video is being used. If I were to guess, it shows a sober Dez striking a women 5 times.

It's extremely shitty that these types of rumors are out there when currently, there is zero evidence of any Dez wrong doing.

BTW, if there really is a video of Dez doing "horrific" shit, he needs to get out in front of it now before it gets released.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing a simple google search of Dez gets you this headline.

Dez Bryant's horrific 'Ray Rice-style' video set to be released today, career in jeopardy

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing, if it's so bad it would sure to be a criminal act.
There are no reports he was arrested.

They way it works today is reports of the act and arrest come first, the video follows after if any.

So I'm skeptical of the sequence. One thing that would make sense is something for 10 years ago when he was 15 or 16. Somebody stumble upon an old video and has been shopping it around.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They way it works today is reports of the act and arrest come first, the video follows after if any.

So I'm skeptical of the sequence. One thing that would make sense is something for 10 years ago when he was 15 or 16. Somebody stumble upon an old video and has been shopping it around.

Sounds about right to me. If it was fresh, it would be out already. The media really sucks in the offseason.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kinda ominous that the phrase "5x worse" in reference to Rice video is being used. If I were to guess, it shows a sober Dez striking a women 5 times.

It's extremely shitty that these types of rumors are out there when currently, there is zero evidence of any Dez wrong doing.

BTW, if there really is a video of Dez doing "horrific" shit, he needs to get out in front of it now before it gets released.

I think he did that with his last tweet on twitter, actually. Not good enough, but a weak attempt.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I suspect if a video exists, it is indeed old, and someone is waiting for Dez to sign a new deal or be franchised before it's leaked. Possibly something to do with putting his hands on his mother a few years ago?

Now I will say that there's a rumor he was involved in some sort of an altercation in the past 3 months, but absolutely nothing has come of that, hardly anyone has even hinted at it, so one would assume there's nothing to it. Then again, perhaps there is?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"sources" and "rumors" = BULLSHIT!!

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to put up or stfu.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this ends up being video from a Eckerd drug store, where he is stealing a pack of baseball cards.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing bitch slappin' his momma.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing bitch slappin' his momma.

Yeah, might be a video from the trouble he got into a couple of years ago. Wasn't he supposedly slapping his mom with his hat? Doesn't sound 5x worse IMO.

Guess we will have to see. Someone is confident enough that they have put a timetable for its release.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless it's an "R Kelly" type sex video, or literally murder, there isnt much that could be 5x worse than Rice.

WTF are you talking about? Ray Rice wasn't even the worst domestic violence incident by a football player last year. If you don't think the Greg Hardy incident wouldn't have looked uglier on videotape...I'm not quite sure what to say to you.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the Cowboys are leaking this to get a discount on his contract.

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you talking about? Ray Rice wasn't even the worst domestic violence incident by a football player last year. If you don't think the Greg Hardy incident wouldn't have looked uglier on videotape...I'm not quite sure what to say to you.
The Hardy thing was worse than the Rice one yeah, but not "5x worse".

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is reportedly a video that shows him doing something outside a store in Texas. But....according to what I heard on the radio, it's not even clear from the video whether it is really Dez.

So, may be much ado about nothing, or maybe people have shown it was Dez through other means, ie. license plate, some other method.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is reportedly a video that shows him doing something outside a store in Texas. But....according to what I heard on the radio, it's not even clear from the video whether it is really Dez.

So, may be much ado about nothing, or maybe people have shown it was Dez through other means, ie. license plate, some other method.

All I've heard is that it is someone who used to be Dez's friend but isn't anymore and is looking for a payday. Supposedly it is from a Wal-mart surveillance cam, and it is old.

So I wonder how an ex-friend gets ahold of old walmart video of Dez.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Schefter said this morning the video is real, and this is a story he's been working on since September. A couple of things, first, if Schefter said it's real, that's bad news, IMO. He also said it's bad. The thing that jumps out to me though, is if Schefter has know about it for 6 months, then so has the Cowboys and the League, so it's either not criminal, or it could be something they've already dealt with, like perhaps a video of the deal with his mother.