• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors of a Dez Bryant Videotape

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez has a date with disaster.

The cowboys have managed to keep his nose clean for 5 years in the league now. No one in the league thought he was going to go that long when the he first entered the league with his reputation.

If Dez was smart, he would just sign with the Cowboys and continue to do what it is he has been doing for the last 5 years. Seems to be working out really well for him.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny and fishy, that none of this stuff was coming up when Dez was being one of, if not, the best WR in the game, but soon as it's time for him to get paid, this stuff comes out. Like many have said, I wouldn't be shocked if the Cowboys have some to do with this.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bleacher Report(for what that's worth) is reporting the video will be released today or tomorrow and it is far worse than the Ray Rice video and may end Bryants career :L

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bleacher Report(for what that's worth) is reporting the video will be released today or tomorrow and it is far worse than the Ray Rice video and may end Bryants career :L

Guess the Cowboys could get him cheap then, Rolo and Dez for league minimum? That's hard to fathom someone has something that's that bad, that has been under wraps and nothing has leaked before now.

The man (JJ) trying to keep from paying Dez must have come up with this? Oh I kid

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if its true, it will make signing Murray a lot easier.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the character concerns for Dez in the draft had merit after all you say? Well, if you believe the rumor anyway.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess the Cowboys could get him cheap then, Rolo and Dez for league minimum? That's hard to fathom someone has something that's that bad, that has been under wraps and nothing has leaked before now.

The man (JJ) trying to keep from paying Dez must have come up with this? Oh I kid
It will be interesting to see if the man who passed on Randy Moss will pay Dez $100 million if the video exists

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see if the man who passed on Randy Moss will pay Dez $100 million if the video exists

What could he have done worse than knock out a female and drag her outside an elevator? ****** or accost a female and drag her into an alley and have it caught on video? That's disgusting, but really what the freakin hell could it be? I don't really even want to know. I hope it's all horseshit, for humanity's sake.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What could he have done worse than knock out a female and drag her outside an elevator? ****** or accost a female and drag her into an alley and have it caught on video? That's disgusting, but really what the freakin hell could it be? I don't really even want to know. I hope it's all horseshit, for humanity's sake.

I hope it's bullshit too, but this doesn't sound promising.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Spikes had a sex video. Didn't hurt him.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dez Bryant "incriminating" video rumor has been gaining a lot of steam lately.

According to TerezOwens.com, the "Ray Rice worthy" video is set to release within the next day, and it's not looking good for the receiver:

"We’re being told the Cowboys have warned Dez the tape is going to be released, and from someone who has seen it, that it’s five times worse than the Ray Rice Video. His football career is in jeopardy according to our source."

After the above information was released, Cowboys analyst Mike Fisher confirmed that Cowboys are still unaware of the "mysterious" video, via Twitter:

As of now, no "incriminating" video has been released to the public. Take information for what it's worth, and it's best not jump to any conclusions with such serious allegations. If the video does exist and it does live up to the hyped-up rumors, it will be interesting to see how the league and Roger Goodell handle the situation — again, dependent on what actually occurs on the alleged, rumored video.

Bryant is expected to receive the franchise tag before March 2. The Cowboys will have until July 15 to work out a new multi-year contract with their star. All signs are pointing to the Cowboys locking up Bryant long-term.

HMMM........?

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Five times worse"? Did he knock out 5 women?

and if this turns out to be BS, the fallout might be interesting too, depending on who exactly is spreading the rumours...

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Five times worse"? Did he knock out 5 women?

and if this turns out to be BS, the fallout might be interesting too, depending on who exactly is spreading the rumours...

I don't even know TerezOwens or wtf that means. Maybe I'm not up on that kinda shit, is that like PerezHilton or something?

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has made it to the internet and the forums so it must be true!

I am off for my date with Jennifer Lawrence now.