• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rosen News

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We. Should not trade up . Most
Of the time it’s a bad move

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My position is that there is not QB in this years draft I would give the farm away for. Every years draft has to be evaluated on a year to year basis.

My idea has to been to build the D, I have stated this numerous times. Get an edge rusher at 15. With the next few picks yo look for BPA and hopefully that will be include WR, TE , QB and OL.

I would consider trading for Rosen for a 3rd and maybe a 2nd.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My position is that there is not QB in this years draft I would give the farm away for. Every years draft has to be evaluated on a year to year basis.

My idea has to been to build the D, I have stated this numerous times. Get an edge rusher at 15. With the next few picks yo look for BPA and hopefully that will be include WR, TE , QB and OL.

I would consider trading for Rosen for a 3rd and maybe a 2nd.

I'm interested in what your bottom line for this player is?

Would you add something to that possible 2nd or not?

There's also talk of a possible bidding war for him, considering either your 2nd or 3rd this year, would you consider future picks? If so, which ones?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm interested in what your bottom line for this player is?

Would you add something to that possible 2nd or not?

There's also talk of a possible bidding war for him, considering either your 2nd or 3rd this year, would you consider future picks? If so, which ones?

I gave you my bottom line …. if the Cards are going to draft Murray then they likely will not keep Rosen. The cost of drafting Murray is lowering Rosen's value. I am no more likely to get in a bidding war or him than I am to trade two or three picks to draft Murray. I am not foolish enough to believe that someone(s) might want to drive the price up.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you my bottom line …. if the Cards are going to draft Murray then they likely will not keep Rosen. The cost of drafting Murray is lowering Rosen's value. I am no more likely to get in a bidding war or him than I am to trade two or three picks to draft Murray. I am not foolish enough to believe that someone(s) might want to drive the price up.

You might be right about Rosen's value as the draft gets closer, however, I believe that it would only be true if there was one team interested. Right now I'm hearing that there are at least three and as many as five interested in him. That tells me that there's going to be some sort of bidding war for his services.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick a qb at the right spot for value . Don’t reach
Exactly. And don't overpay for another team's cast off. There is a reason why Arizona is giving up on Rosen after one year. This is a guy they spend a 1st round pick on and saw him in practice every day for a year. So they really would like to make it work with him, even if he is just a high quality back up. Yet they are shopping him. Red flags should be popping up everywhere about this guy. Do not even think about giving up a 1st for him. Hell, he may be available on the waiver wire shortly.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. And don't overpay for another team's cast off. There is a reason why Arizona is giving up on Rosen after one year. This is a guy they spend a 1st round pick on and saw him in practice every day for a year. So they really would like to make it work with him, even if he is just a high quality back up. Yet they are shopping him. Red flags should be popping up everywhere about this guy. Do not even think about giving up a 1st for him. Hell, he may be available on the waiver wire shortly.

i think a number 2 could do it

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think a number 2 could do it

that would be a fair price and we should do it for that price. Its mind boggling that Pitt, SD, or NE wouldn't offer up there #1 for him. What do you think about trading Reed to the Pats for their 2nd and drafting Hockenson at #15?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's too early to close the book on Rosen. He may be every bit as dreadful as we saw last year or he may be Geoff part two that just had a terrible o line and coaching staff around him. I'd be more excited about trading for Rosen then drafting Jones at 15 and passing up Bruns, Ferrell, or maybe even Sweat.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be a fair price and we should do it for that price. Its mind boggling that Pitt, SD, or NE wouldn't offer up there #1 for him. What do you think about trading Reed to the Pats for their 2nd and drafting Hockenson at #15?

assuming the pats take on his salary , i would say yes to the trade . drafting hockensen is a BPA pick so i would look at it but it depends on what you do at the edge or when you want to address it

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe they disagree with the hype surrounding him. I still think that this would be a desperation move and that's something that Pittsburg and N.E. aren't noted for. I'm not sure about SD, maybe their internal work also leads them to say...Naw!

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pats are not giving up a 2nd for Reed.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
assuming the pats take on his salary , i would say yes to the trade . drafting hockensen is a BPA pick so i would look at it but it depends on what you do at the edge or when you want to address it

Im thinking Burns and obviously Sweat are gone by 15. TE is a need on this team b/c Reed is unreliable and one hit away from retirement. Cant keep counting on Davis. So its BPA and need. Im taking Hock over any OG and WR right now. If somehow Lock falls to 15 then we have to take him.