• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should we try to go after Rosen?

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt he thought that Case was going to be our QBOTF. At least, I hope not. I think he didn't like anyone outside of Baker or Darnold (who he may not have liked, but they were gone when we picked). Or maybe he just liked Chubb way too much to pass on for a QB.

I always say it's worth it to kick the tires and see what the price is. If the price is a 2nd, then I think you have to consider it. Anything more (which I would think it would be, considering they traded up to get him last year) and you move on.

Of course he didn’t view Keenum as a long term fix. He likely didn’t expect him to be this bad either. Or maybe he did and wanted to undermine VJ. (So many dove valley conspiracies going around I figured it was high time to start one of my own.)

I being at the intersection they are now may make an option like Rosen more enticing this time around. If that even becomes an option. The cards may choose to run with him despite what their new coach has said.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half-witted beat writers are suggesting this whole, deal Rosen & draft Kyler at pick one nonsense. Kyler isn't the first overall pick, much less a first round pick. The Cards are stuck with Rosen. Denver needs to be patient.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fangio was the DC with the 9ers 2011-2014 - when Kaepernick was the QB
Half-witted beat writers are suggesting this whole, deal Rosen & draft Kyler at pick one nonsense. Kyler isn't the first overall pick, much less a first round pick. The Cards are stuck with Rosen. Denver needs to be patient.

I completely agree .. I don;t know if Murray has a very powerful PR team or what, but the notion that a 5'10" 185 QB would be the first pick in the draft, to me, is ludicrous ..

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fangio was the DC with the 9ers 2011-2014 - when Kaepernick was the QB

I completely agree .. I don;t know if Murray has a very powerful PR team or what, but the notion that a 5'10" 185 QB would be the first pick in the draft, to me, is ludicrous ..
It's media spins. Kliff gave an interview at Tech earlier in the year where he said he would consider Kyler the top overall draft pick. Well Kliff is now the head coach of an NFL team that has the top over all pick, and the ESPN's of the world can't stop obsessing over a midget QB who might play baseball...but might not.

Bottom line, Kyler is 5-10 and plays Lamar Jackson-style football. Lamar is going to have a hard time moving forward, but at least he's big enough to see over his lineman. Kyler also makes some terrible decisions with the ball. Decision you don't get away with the NFL.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening To Fangio's news conference - and Elway's decision to not install a Kubiak type offense - the Broncos want an offense that will threaten every inch of field - causing a defense to cover deep, wide and close.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes for our 2nd pick but not much more.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure he is the answer but it could be a steal if he is the guy. We need to dig under the ground till we find the mother load it might take a few misses .

This guy is close not sure about him that is for sure. 3 teams want him SD, Patriots, Giants .

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the new offensive staff believes Rosen can be the future and lead this team where it needs to go then sure. If not then I pass. If we trade for Rosen it makes trading for Flacco a bit of a waste.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the new offensive staff believes Rosen can be the future and lead this team where it needs to go then sure. If not then I pass. If we trade for Rosen it makes trading for Flacco a bit of a waste.

I don’t think it was a waste. They’d get Rosen on a rookie contract and they’re paying Flacco about market rate for a starting QB. They could give Rosen a season to sit and re-set. Maybe shore up and build that libe into a formidable unit before bringing Rosen back into it.

I still think I prefer Lock over a trade for Rosen but if they can make that trade clean it may be worth it.