• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rosen News

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am thinking 2nd rounder and a mid rounder

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins have no choice to either draft a starter or get Rosen he is on the hot seat I would use the draft pick for rosen and and next first for Haskins .. so trade up get Haskins somehow

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins have no choice to either draft a starter or get Rosen he is on the hot seat I would use the draft pick for rosen and and next first for Haskins .. so trade up get Haskins somehow

um no why the fuck would we need both that would be dumb

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always said that Cousin's should have got that long term contract at the end or during the 2015 season. They could have had him for $20 million a year (the tag price) after the season but they tried to go cheaper. We all know that it got to the point of know return or pay $28 million at the end.

My point is even if he wasn't Tom Rodgers Brees he was the best QB at the very least since Trent Green. They screwed that one up too. We know how the next 15-20 years went in regards to QBs and BAM we are right back there. I know Smith's injury was bad luck but I didn't see him as equal talent. They didn't make a trade but they did get a third round comp pick so I am not sweating that. He was dead man walking so it wasn't like someone was going to give away the farm. Same as my feeling about Rosen, don't give away the farm if they want him.

Congrats on the blood pressure. Don't know about you but I have to take a handful of meds in the morning but with that, diet and exercise my BP and heart rate are good too. Of course I got some new arteries 7 years ago. My Bro in Law tells me to stop getting wound up, I am only good for two punches then I need a 15 minute break. :lol: Still a hard headed old fart that won't take any shit off of anyone. Here's to us Sty. :suds::D I can still do the funky monkey multiple times a day so that is what I am really happy about. :nutswing:

I agree, the Cousins situation was poorly handled from beginning to end. Pretending to want to retain his services and offer the very public impression that he wasn't going anywhere was bad enough. Losing the guy without any more than a compensatory pick truly sucked.

Yes, PH following CAD and necessary surgery, I get it! Are you also using oxygen and hopefully, no Lasix at this point? BTW; listen to your B-I-L he giving you sound advice and stick with those exercises. I'm sure that you've been well versed on salt and water restrictions. Please stick to them if at all possible. All said, no current meds for me but despite that, we old fellas have to stick together. Stay well...and, here's to you ole friend:suds:.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a 2nd should do it.
No way! His value has been diminished which is why KK is back pedaling on his Murray comments. Now he is beating the drum saying Rosen is a nice fit in his system, of which he is not. I don't think anyone is offering more than a 3rd so that's where you start. Throw in a conditional pick next year and or another player like Keenum (too mentor Murray) and deal done. Other than that, don't touch him and take a rookie in rounds 2-4. The Cardinals have no leverage at this point and if they wait until the draft, they will have negative leverage to trade Rosen. I see them trading Rosen prior to the draft. Doesn't seem to me that Rosen will sit quietly on the bench after drafting Murray to be his under study as Keenum can handle those duties and provide vet insurance in case Murray goes down.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBC Sports' Peter King believes Washington is the "favorite in the clubhouse" to trade for Josh Rosen.

Over the weekend, ESPN's John Keim reported there is a "solid chance" Washington trades for Rosen. The Cardinals are infatuated with Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray, so it seems like a foregone conclusion Rosen will be moved before the draft. The Giants reportedly are "not in love" with Rosen, leaving Washington as the only real suitor unless a team with an older quarterback like the Chargers or Patriots decides to get involved. Rosen did not play well as a rookie, but he was in a bad situation and, most importantly, is on a cheap contract over the next three seasons. The team which ends up trading for him will be getting a bargain.
Related:

Washington Redskins

Source: Football Morning in America
Apr 8, 2019, 9:24 AM

Sounds like Washington is the only team really involved so how much is the question do they give up for him

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way! His value has been diminished which is why KK is back pedaling on his Murray comments. Now he is beating the drum saying Rosen is a nice fit in his system, of which he is not. I don't think anyone is offering more than a 3rd so that's where you start. Throw in a conditional pick next year and or another player like Keenum (too mentor Murray) and deal done. Other than that, don't touch him and take a rookie in rounds 2-4. The Cardinals have no leverage at this point and if they wait until the draft, they will have negative leverage to trade Rosen. I see them trading Rosen prior to the draft. Doesn't seem to me that Rosen will sit quietly on the bench after drafting Murray to be his under study as Keenum can handle those duties and provide vet insurance in case Murray goes down.

wait a minute. so you would want a QB in rounds 2-4 over Rosen? that is crazy. A 2nd or 3rd is a steal for this guy who is probably better than any QB in this draft. The Pats, Chargers, and Pitt are crazy not offering their late 1 for him. The Giants don't want him at all which I find down right hilarious.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, the Cousins situation was poorly handled from beginning to end. Pretending to want to retain his services and offer the very public impression that he wasn't going anywhere was bad enough. Losing the guy without any more than a compensatory pick truly sucked.

Yes, PH following CAD and necessary surgery, I get it! Are you also using oxygen and hopefully, no Lasix at this point? BTW; listen to your B-I-L he giving you sound advice and stick with those exercises. I'm sure that you've been well versed on salt and water restrictions. Please stick to them if at all possible. All said, no current meds for me but despite that, we old fellas have to stick together. Stay well...and, here's to you ole friend:suds:.

A trade would have been better than the compensatory pick but we all know how our FO operates.

Be well Sty. Working on transitiong to WV over the next year or so. I am ready for a slower lifestyle. There is a nice river full of smallmouth bass there that are dying to eat my lure or fly. :D

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A trade would have been better than the compensatory pick but we all know how our FO operates.

Be well Sty. Working on transitiong to WV over the next year or so. I am ready for a slower lifestyle. There is a nice river full of smallmouth bass there that are dying to eat my lure or fly. :D

Very nice & of course if the Skins totally suck you will have something else to occupy your Sundays.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice & of course if the Skins totally suck you will have something else to occupy your Sundays.

Oh like the rest of the Redskin fans I was watching less and less. Last year I was going to a local sports bar that showed every game. It isn't worth giving them the kind of attention I used to give them.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh like the rest of the Redskin fans I was watching less and less. Last year I was going to a local sports bar that showed every game. It isn't worth giving them the kind of attention I used to give them.
i will give my team all the attention on TV i can give them other sales ?.....................

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will give my team all the attention on TV i can give them other sales ?.....................

I was there until this past year dad. The events of the past year plus were more than I cared to see. Then things snowballed … sort of what I expected.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch "“Chosen Rosen” || UCLA QB Josh Rosen Career Highlights ᴴᴰ" on YouTube

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be okay with trading for this kid. Just don't give away the farm.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said last year Rosen was the best qb you all laughed at me.. Now you all want him well this year im saying Risner is the best lineman and you all laugh at me... I see a pattern Risner will be a 7x Pro bowler and a border line hall of famer book it

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Rosen last year and was surprised he fell. He sucked as a rookie, but his situation wasn't the best. I was wrong on Baker though.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait a minute. so you would want a QB in rounds 2-4 over Rosen? that is crazy. A 2nd or 3rd is a steal for this guy who is probably better than any QB in this draft. The Pats, Chargers, and Pitt are crazy not offering their late 1 for him. The Giants don't want him at all which I find down right hilarious.
You just answered your own question dean. The Giants who are QB starved don't want him. Guess what, his own team wants a new QB to replace him. Let's not over value this player dean. We are in good position to pick up Rosen for what he is really worth now. The car drove off the lot last year, not this year. His value is diminished whether he, his current team or you like that or not. The Cardinals will not carry essentially 2 rookies this year as we did (RG3/Cousins). Of course Rosen showed up to workouts, there is no Kyler Murray yet so...I stand behind my early 3rd round pick, conditional 5th next year and Keenum for Rosen. If they don't bite, they can F-OFF! I will then draft a rookie in rounds 2-4 where I see good value.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just answered your own question dean. The Giants who are QB starved don't want him. Guess what, his own team wants a new QB to replace him. Let's not over value this player dean. We are in good position to pick up Rosen for what he is really worth now. The car drove off the lot last year, not this year. His value is diminished whether he, his current team or you like that or not. The Cardinals will not carry essentially 2 rookies this year as we did (RG3/Cousins). Of course Rosen showed up to workouts, there is no Kyler Murray yet so...I stand behind my early 3rd round pick, conditional 5th next year and Keenum for Rosen. If they don't bite, they can F-OFF! I will then draft a rookie in rounds 2-4 where I see good value.

My opinion Rosen is better than any qb coming out this year. To write this guy off after year 1 is foolish. The Giants are fools. A 3rd round pick for this guy is a major steal.