• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roger Goodell: Absolutely no settlement with Tom Brady!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not saying he is perfect. I've just seen enough games where he has outsmarted Peyton Manning and that is not an easy task to say the least. He definitely lucked out in finding Brady. I still think though if there is one HC in this league that I would take right now it would be BB. I would probably rather have him be just head coach than add GM to his title as his drafts still have me scratching my head but coaching wise love what he does.

Defense is his specialty and he doesn't add much on offensive weapons, not using any first rounds picks on one since Maroney in 06. He keeps trading down to get more draft picks. A few years ago he takes a 5 '7 WR, when all they have is midgets save the TE's I like him as a coach but cant stand to watch his press conferences, like someone scratching a chalkboard

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True defense is his specialty and he doesn't add much on offensive weapons, not using any first rounds picks on one since Maroney in 06. I like him as a coach but cant stand to watch his press conferences, like someone scratching a chalkboard

That is true I would be saddened to have to listen to his press conferences. We had that when McDaniels became our head coach and he tried to be a BB clone. After he was fired the FO swore to the fans that they would be much more open from then on with the fans. Very much enjoy getting a little more inside info.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is true I would be saddened to have to listen to his press conferences. We had that when McDaniels became our head coach and he tried to be a BB clone. After he was fired the FO swore to the fans that they would be much more open from then on with the fans. Very much enjoy getting a little more inside info.

Yeah and his homeless looking sleeveless hoddie McDaniels wore like BB. I liked the old days where the guys wore suits and ties or even sweaters like Ditka

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and his homeless looking sleeveless hoddie McDaniels wore like BB. I liked the old days where the guys wore suits and ties or even sweaters like Ditka

Miss the fedora days as well. When I was in high school it was a running joke that our basketball coach would always start out a game in a suit and would be down to his undershirt and pants by the end of the game as every time he got mad during the game he would just take off another article of clothing and throw it down. Probably a good thing we had a good team back then. Would hate to see what happened if we were bad.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miss the fedora days as well. When I was in high school it was a running joke that our basketball coach would always start out a game in a suit and would be down to his undershirt and pants by the end of the game as every time he got mad during the game he would just take off another article of clothing and throw it down. Probably a good thing we had a good team back then. Would hate to see what happened if we were bad.

Could have been worse, could of had a Bobby Knight type of coach and get choked out, or a aluminum chair thrown at

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have been worse, could of had a Bobby Knight type of coach and get choked out, or a aluminum chair thrown at

Good point...Much safer to have a stripper for a coach than Bobby Knight.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least he was distracting for the other team. Our coach was probably a little closer to that of Chris Farley.

and disturbing for all the players,coaches, cheerleaders, parents , fans and refs

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and disturbing for all the players,coaches, cheerleaders, parents , fans and refs

Very true. He didn't last long as our coach and I have to think the strip show was part of the reason.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it goes all the way to the Supreme Court.........because it entertains me!

And fuck Roger!

Wait, you didn't start this with "I'm certainly no Patriots fan, BUT..."

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the reciprocal bullshit rating. Good shit @Center Ice :suds:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. What I was looking at was a separate incident by the league from 1996-2001 where they were omitting information on people who had actually had concussions but kept it from being added to the research on concussions.

As Quick Draw McGraw's side kick Baba Louie used to say, "S'all right..."

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who was the last coach who tried to dress like Tom Landry and got fined for his efforts? Del Rio?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap, sorry... I forgot that with all that cheating, there is more than the one. :doh: My bad.
Please paste the link to how deflategate was a sting operation, NEtgann.

You don't need a link. You can look it up yourself. Sting is the word it was labled with, kind of like "gate" being attached to everything.

The Ravens contacted the Colts. The Colts emailed the league office. The league was aware of the complaint prior to the game and had set up to be prepared to check the balls at halftime.

It's information that has been out since the begining of this whole thing. How you missed it is beyond me.

So, are you going to list the supposed cheating you were speaking about?