• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roger Goodell: Absolutely no settlement with Tom Brady!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is the year before Brady they went 5-11, started off the 01 season 0-2 and missed the playoffs with that very talented 2008 team. How do you miss the playoffs with Randy Moss and the rest of the 07 squad? True started off with that onside kick up 14 vs Philly, defering the ball in OT, never forcing Denver to use their timeouts, etc He spun out at end
Pete Carroll should have been coaching.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell refuses to negotiate with a cheater.

Pats fans throw a hissy-fit.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell refuses to negotiate with a cheater.

Pats fans throw a hissy-fit.

HammerDown it's good to see that you believe in the same values as I do. Great to have Hammer running the show. I agree Pats fans do throw hissy fits but they are Patriots fans and believe that "everyone is doing it" and remember these were the same people that were chanting "free Hernandez. It's just sad that a fan base is willing to have there team win at all costs and yet be proud of it. Oh ya the Broncos your Super Bowl Champs!! Broncos defense> Tom Brady. Keep up the good work Hammer. GN yall. Peace.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HammerDown it's good to see that you believe in the same values as I do. Great to have Hammer running the show. I agree Pats fans do throw hissy fits but they are Patriots fans and believe that "everyone is doing it" and remember these were the same people that were chanting "free Hernandez. It's just sad that a fan base is willing to have there team win at all costs and yet be proud of it. Oh ya the Broncos your Super Bowl Champs!! Broncos defense> Tom Brady. Keep up the good work Hammer. GN yall. Peace.

And the ass kissing, dick sucking award of the year goes to ESPN loving, peace giving ,Malibu

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is already a well known fact that TB fucked the ballboy...Is that 4 game suspension sufficient enuff for the crime committed? History will write it's own truth.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The day I saw that mob screaming "free Hernandez" outside jail with one of his murder victim's poor mother walking inside I gave up any regard for this fanbase.

I'm sorry but I can't respect these people ever again.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is already a well known fact that TB fucked the ballboy...Is that 4 game suspension sufficient enuff for the crime committed? History will write it's own truth.

The parallels to Lance Armstrong are astonishing.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not continually losing it because of one idiot.

I get the defense, really I do, but you don't get to make up your own reality. Which NFL owners are losing money exactly?