• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Post "Roger Goodell misled me on Tom Brady. I won’t trust him again."

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the punishment was severe, but no precedent isn't a valid reason for no punishment.

I agree with that part. But trying to pretend that the NFL had a uniform system in place to test footballs and know when there are issues is naive. That's my problem with it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that part. But trying to pretend that the NFL had a uniform system in place to test footballs and know when there are issues is naive. That's my problem with it.

Gotcha. Can't say I know what they stated on the topic, but it doesn't seem it was much of a "system". In their defense I guess you can say they checked them and didn't expect anyone to let the air out. I'm sure there will be a total overreaction like always and going forward they are going to do something stupid like check them every single play or something!!!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Rock Strongo I'm eating the ass end out of a half gallon of Rocky Road right now.

When you're lean and svelte, these are the things you get to do, Rock.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Rock Strongo I'm eating the ass end out of a half gallon of Rocky Road right now.

arent you the guy whos banned from 4 all you can eat chinese buffets?

guesswhoscoming_12.jpg

French Chef: This will be Hammers last lawn lough.
Man: Come on, you're going to kill him with a pastry? I've seen this man eat a bowl of change!

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think I'd prefer you kept your personal life with this Rocky Road guy to yourself. What is he, a male stripper?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that the lack of due diligence and objectivity in this affair bites good ol' Roger in the arse.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing well! Going to try to make to the Cape over labor day but don't know if that's going to happen. Counting the days until football and the firing of Cherington.

Man, do I miss Theo. The Sox didn't know how good they had it with him.

P.S. Does Francis still call Jordanna Ventura "Ace" Ventura, or what?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, do I miss Theo. The Sox didn't know how good they had it with him.

P.S. Does Francis still call Jordanna Ventura "Ace" Ventura, or what?

LOL He was calling him Baby Pedro for a while which developed into a large argument about who should be allowed to be called Baby Pedro: Ventura, Carlos Martinez, or Danny Salazar. Looks like Ventura may be third in line for the nickname.

I was kinda of hoping the Sox would interview Dombrowski.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL He was calling him Baby Pedro for a while which developed into a large argument about who should be allowed to be called Baby Pedro: Ventura, Carlos Martinez, or Danny Salazar. Looks like Ventura may be third in line for the nickname.

I was kinda of hoping the Sox would interview Dombrowski.

Ha! I believe it was Ramon Ortiz who was the first "baby Pedro" when he came up with the Angels. I know the Sox tried to put the same label on Rubby De la Rosa when they got him, too. I think we probably need to realize that we won't see another like Pedro for a long time.

I hope the Sox look at Dombrowski, too, and they just might. Cherington seems to be way over his head now after the "beginner's luck" from 2013 wore off. Not only has Cherington been awful ever since with trades and signings, but he also hasn't drafted/signed anyone from the farm system, either. That's where they miss Theo the most.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.....This is what the Brady team is doing, deflecting the actual events and focusing on how this was handled wrong by the NFL

Its why they get paid the big bucks, its a great job by them, and will probably get his suspension reduced

But who cares, the guy is a cheater
Imagine paying 5 million $ to high priced attorneys to get a report that has more holes in it than the Titans D? I mean after all that's what you pay the lawyers for, to come up with nothing. But who cares you're a loser.