• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Retires Again

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if this is truly his last season
thx for all the great memories as a patriot
I guess we find out if the parting was a mutual agreement cause Pats should offer him a 1 day contract to retire a patriot

Tom Brady retired from the NFL after 23 seasons.​

Brady in a video statement acknowledged his 2022 agonizing back-and-forth on whether to leave the game and said there would be none of that this time around. Brady, 45, leaves the NFL as the greatest quarterback to ever play, with seven Super Bowls -- six with the Patriots and one with the Bucs. He leaves the league with a plethora of records, including passing touchdowns, passing yards, completions, division titles, wins, and quarterback starts. He is the only player in league history to beat all 32 teams, and owns nearly every postseason quarterback record. Brady ended his otherwise spectacular career with two disappointing seasons in Tampa; his final NFL game was a blowout loss to the Cowboys at home. Though he hasn't lost much as a passer, Brady's willingness to stand in and absorb a hit had completely vanished by his age-45 season, affecting how he operated in the pocket and delivered difficult throws. As fiery a competitor as there will ever be in any sport, Brady played long enough to become a living legend on the field -- an almost mythical presence for opponents who were not born when Brady took over the starting job in New England in 2000. Without Brady, the Bucs will likely shift into rebuild mode for the coming years, perhaps parting with some of their key players as the organization seeks draft capital.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if this is truly his last season
thx for all the great memories as a patriot
I guess we find out if the parting was a mutual agreement cause Pats should offer him a 1 day contract to retire a patriot

Tom Brady retired from the NFL after 23 seasons.​

Brady in a video statement acknowledged his 2022 agonizing back-and-forth on whether to leave the game and said there would be none of that this time around. Brady, 45, leaves the NFL as the greatest quarterback to ever play, with seven Super Bowls -- six with the Patriots and one with the Bucs. He leaves the league with a plethora of records, including passing touchdowns, passing yards, completions, division titles, wins, and quarterback starts. He is the only player in league history to beat all 32 teams, and owns nearly every postseason quarterback record. Brady ended his otherwise spectacular career with two disappointing seasons in Tampa; his final NFL game was a blowout loss to the Cowboys at home. Though he hasn't lost much as a passer, Brady's willingness to stand in and absorb a hit had completely vanished by his age-45 season, affecting how he operated in the pocket and delivered difficult throws. As fiery a competitor as there will ever be in any sport, Brady played long enough to become a living legend on the field -- an almost mythical presence for opponents who were not born when Brady took over the starting job in New England in 2000. Without Brady, the Bucs will likely shift into rebuild mode for the coming years, perhaps parting with some of their key players as the organization seeks draft capital.
His new chick demanded TB12 retire

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still think this is why he came out of retirement last year. I believe he wanted to retire a Patriot and Arians wouldn't release him from his contract to do that.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm likely very wrong about this but I don't see that happening. Not sure why. I just don't.