• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Negotiating with Roger Goodell for Settlement, NFL fears court

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an article. This is why Brady is in the position he is in. So please stop saying Brady fully cooperated and handed over text messages and emails. USA Today

"In his testimony during the appeal hearing, Wells said he rejected Brady’s assertion that he knew nothing about ball deflation during the game.

“I did reject it based on my assessment of his credibility and his refusal or decision not to give me what I requested in terms of responsive documents. And that decision, so we can all be clear and I will say it to Mr. Brady, in my almost 40 years of practice, I think that was one of the most ill-advised decisions I have ever seen because it hurt how I viewed his credibility.”

Later, on questioning by Daniel Nash, an attorney for the NFL, Wells testified that he tried to work with Don Yee, Brady’s agent, to get records of emails and text messages so that Brady wasn’t put in a position of not cooperating.

“Not only did it hurt him in terms of how we evaluated his credibility, but it put us in a hell of a spot because you have a person with this exemplary record and has done all these good things that people are saying, and yet they are conducting themselves in a fashion that suggests they are hiding something and may be guilty and not being forthcoming,” Wells said. “So it was really hard to give them credit for the good stuff when he's basically looking you in the face and saying, ‘I'm not going to give you my phone.’ But like I said, it not only hurt Mr. Brady, it hurt the investigation because it put us in a position we didn't want to be in because we wanted to be able to listen to him and evaluate his credibility without this cloud.”

So you are blaming Wells for "the position Brady is in today?"

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"RG is a scumbag and he is after Brady because he is a jealous Jets fan. He hates Brady!"