• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a case for bringing in Tom Brady?

I am not even a Tom Brady guy but I would say there is a case for him. Imagine if Howell can learn from Brady for a year or two. I know he got to learn from the great Carson Wentz and Taylor Heineke but what could he learn from this dude.

From there, what would that do for the culture and the OC search? Do you think any new ownership would be against having Tom Brady as their franchise starting QB?

I would also say our defense is primed and ready, we have weapons, we can run to take the pressure off of Brady, Brady automatically makes the OL better, and we can improve the OL in the draft and FA.

You can lure Brady with McLauren, Dotson, and Samuel, and the luxury of being able to hand the ball off and rely on the defense, and even pick his own OC.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a case for bringing in Tom Brady?

I am not even a Tom Brady guy but I would say there is a case for him. Imagine if Howell can learn from Brady for a year or two. I know he got to learn from the great Carson Wentz and Taylor Heineke but what could he learn from this dude.

From there, what would that do for the culture and the OC search? Do you think any new ownership would be against having Tom Brady as their franchise starting QB?

I would also say our defense is primed and ready, we have weapons, we can run to take the pressure off of Brady, Brady automatically makes the OL better, and we can improve the OL in the draft and FA.

You can lure Brady with McLauren, Dotson, and Samuel, and the luxury of being able to hand the ball off and rely on the defense, and even pick his own OC.

what have you done with the real Gkekoa?

Alright since your serious about this....if the circumstances are nearly perfect...and he was willing to choose us over Vegas
I think you have to make that deal happen. its like when Paul Pierce played for the Wizards....he elevated everyone, the wins were quite as many as hoped for but it was great to watch. I believe Brady wouldn't win a superbowl here, but could get a least a playoff win

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No just say no

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what have you done with the real Gkekoa?

Alright since your serious about this....if the circumstances are nearly perfect...and he was willing to choose us over Vegas
I think you have to make that deal happen. it’s like when Paul Pierce played for the Wizards....he elevated everyone, the wins were quite as many as hoped for but it was great to watch. I believe Brady wouldn't win a superbowl here, but could get a least a playoff win

i think we are a better spot for him than Oakland. The only plus he has there is McDaniels but is that even a plus?

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is not going to a team that isn't ready to win NOW. He doesn't want to be fighting to stay out of last place.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sack waiting to happen literally.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With no oline there is literally no way he’d come to dc. He’s also older than Methuselah.

His skills are declining.

If he’d like to come to DC to coach, talk about conditioning, talk about what it takes to win, then I’d sign him to whatever the fuck he wanted, but to start for the Commanders?!?!

Hard, hard pass.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With no oline there is literally no way he’d come to dc. He’s also older than Methuselah.

His skills are declining.

If he’d like to come to DC to coach, talk about conditioning, talk about what it takes to win, then I’d sign him to whatever the fuck he wanted, but to start for the Commanders?!?!

Hard, hard pass.
Do a whole lotta stretching, pitch even more bitches to the refs every chance you get n live the salt life bro. Therein lies the essence of the Tom Brady handbook.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys believe that a good QB makes his OL much much better? Manning did it forever.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching last nite and I say pass

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys believe that a good QB makes his OL much much better? Manning did it forever.
Better yeah, much much better. That's an awful lotta much right there.