• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roger Goodell: Absolutely no settlement with Tom Brady!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... Everyone else is just crazy and buying into the hype to destroy the reputation & tarnish the legacy of this completely innocent individual? Is that your official stance? The only ones who are 100% correct are the Patriots, their staff and fans?

Do you believe OJ was innocent or guilty?
:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I think they'll be okay. I haven't seen anyone lining up for food stamps yet.
I'm not saying they won't be alright. Multi-millionaires and billionaires do not like throwing millions away friviously over what started as a failed sting.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm dissapointed.

The thread title should have used the name Tawm. It's just so clever and not ghey at all.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the $ wasted on these frivilous witch hunts. That was $ in the bank that has gone to the like of Wells and other hit men. Never to be recouped by the NFL.

The owners are making incredible profits. I'm not sure how you don't know this.

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying they won't be alright. Multi-millionaires and billionaires do not like throwing millions away friviously over what started as a failed sting.

A failed sting! That is hilarious.
Where's your evidence, your examples??
If you need them to prove you're wrong then you should also list them out to show you're right, true?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are, but Goodell has the least to do with it.

What they like about him, is he is their heatshield. It's not becasue of money.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need them to prove you're wrong then you should also list them out to show you're right, true?

Did you not read how this all started? It's not some tinfoil conspiracy, it's something that was widely reported.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are, but Goodell has the least to do with it.

What they like about him, is he is their heatshield. It's not becasue of money.

Any person they put in that position would be a heat shield. They keep him because he makes them a tremendous amount of money.

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not read how this all started? It's not some tinfoil conspiracy, it's something that was widely reported.

As are the NUMEROUS things widely reported about the Patriots that you still swear aren't true. So one news story is better than the other, when it meets your needs? :noidea:
Anyways, I would love to see it, so if you can link it up, that would be great.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As are the NUMEROUS things widely reported about the Patriots that you still swear aren't true. So one news story is better than the other, when it meets your needs? :noidea:
Anyways, I would love to see it, so if you can link it up, that would be great.

What story about them "cheating"? You need to be specific tgann.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for this. Roger continue to fight the fight. Once the owners get tired of you wasting their $ on your ego and lack of legal issues you'll do us all a favor and resign or be fired. How many cases must you lose?
Good old Roger has made the owners bucket loads of money. More than they could ever possibly lose due to this little battle (or any other battle for that matter).

Besides: Protecting the integrity of the game buy punishing those who cheat is in the best interest of all the owners. Worth every penny if you ask me.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you read? Did I ever say the owners weren't making $? I said they are losing $ paying for useless reports that can never be recouped. Is that really that hard for you to comprehend?

Here I'll try to explain in terms you may be able to grasp?

let's say the NFL has $1.00
Roger goodell takes .25 cents and buys an ice cream:drool:, he eats the ice cream and charges the NFL for it. Did the NFL lose $? :idea:

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What story about them "cheating"? You need to be specific tgann.

Crap, sorry... I forgot that with all that cheating, there is more than the one. :doh: My bad.
Please paste the link to how deflategate was a sting operation, NEtgann.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drink some water, you're delirious. The NFL set up a sting, paid millions to try and prove it. Yet there is not one shed of evidence. Sorry knucklehead that equals failure in any language.

Quick question you going to stop beating that poor horse anytime soon. My God girl there is nothing but dust left.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you read? Did I ever say the owners weren't making $? I said they are losing $ paying for useless reports that can never be recouped. Is that really that hard for you to comprehend?

Here I'll try to explain in terms you may be able to grasp?

let's say the NFL has $1.00
Roger goodell takes .25 cents and buys an ice cream:drool:, he eats the ice cream and charges the NFL for it. Did the NFL lose $? :idea:

You're a train wreck. He is making them huge amounts of money and he isn't going anywhere.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good old Roger has made the owners bucket loads of money. More than they could ever possibly lose due to this little battle (or any other battle for that matter).

Besides: Protecting the integrity of the game buy punishing those who cheat is in the best interest of all the owners. Worth every penny if you ask me.

But he bought ice cream though...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not disagreeing. But the owners are smart enough to know when to say enough is enough. An unrecoverable loss is still a loss.

None of us know how this will end. But when it does and you add the cost to the owners, the whatever comes out of the CTE, all the other recent blunders by RG and the looming potential for a strike prior to the next CBA the owners will not be very happy. Well except for Jerrah who's likely mentally challenged anyway.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a train wreck. He is making them huge amounts of money and he isn't going anywhere.
Ok I see 2nd grade math is too much for you. Let's try this one sweetie. Your parents make $50k a year. They charge you $50k to live in their basement. That's 100k. Are you following?
Living in the trailer park they are well off financially. Now the trailer park mangers takes $1k away from them. Do you think they don't mind?

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drink some water, you're delirious. The NFL set up a sting, paid millions to try and prove it. Yet there is not one shed of evidence. Sorry knucklehead that equals failure in any language.

Quick question you going to stop beating that poor horse anytime soon. My God girl there is nothing but dust left.

I would love nothing more than to not beat this dead horse, but I find it interesting that when anyone on here turns the tables on you & uses the same questions that you ask to deflect the Pats cheating, you either dismiss or avoid the questions altogether, or use the media as a definite fact for a so-called "sting" operation... The same media that you won't believe when it comes as a detriment to your team. Only when it works in your favor. You want evidence to condemn the Pats, but don't want to have to show any whatsoever to prove that they're being railroaded. It is a little hypocritical, is all I'm saying.
What would be the benefit to anyone in the NFL to have this scandal? To keep NE from draft picks or suspend Brady for 4 games? To keep them from making the playoffs? Legitimate questions.