• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ricky Williams: I’d be a Hall of Famer if weed was legal

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agree to disagree.

Ok. Why though?

If they could use something that is a. Effective pain management, b. A healthier alternative, and c. They probably already like it, you don't think less of them would get hooked on hard drugs that they know have negative long term effects?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Why though?

If they could use something that is a. Effective pain management, b. A healthier alternative, and c. They probably already like it, you don't think less of them would get hooked on hard drugs that they know have negative long term effects?

He is against the evil weed. Just fucking because.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Why though?

If you think they won't get addicted to opiates, your fooling yourself. After awhile Mary Jane won't be strong enough.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think they won't get addicted to opiates, your fooling yourself. After awhile Mary Jane won't be strong enough.

Oh, I'm not fooling myself. I'm educated on the subject. There are canibinoids that are plenty strong enough.

I always love an argument that goes, "well it won't fix the problem completely, so why even try to fix it partially?" If it helps even just a couple guys stay off the hard stuff, it's worth it imo.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess we should all smoke dope, and the world would be a better place. Hell it may even stop terrorism.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess we should all smoke dope, and the world would be a better place. Hell it may even stop terrorism.

Who is saying that?

I'm just saying that it works great for pain, and these guys deal with a lot of pain. If you or someone you loved were in a lot of pain, you would be looking for safe and effective ways to manage it.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is saying that?

I'm just saying that it works great for pain, and these guys deal with a lot of pain. If you or someone you loved were in a lot of pain, you would be looking for safe and effective ways to manage it.

Like I said, just fucking because..... He doesn't like it so nobody else should either.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Addiction isn't monolithic. SOME guys, sure. LOTS of others, nope, not at all.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-10 days isn't enough lead time to clear your system though.

I had to get tested for life insurance once. I passed but I was surprised as I had not really given myself enough time and knew it.

My lucky day I guess.
This actually depends on how many ppm of THC they are testing for.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marijuana the wonder drug ~pro legalize weed supporters~ safer than cereal

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have nothing against weed, but I do have something against stupid. Ricky Williams or any other player who gets busted for toking tree is simply stupid. Play 10 years, go to the HOF, retire a millionaire and smoke till you choke. Why is that so hard? The trade-off seems pretty handsome if you ask me.

Now, all you bong thumping week advocates who blame the NFL for Ricky Williams woes or any other idiots like him, you have the floor. And please... Remember the first 5 words of my post.

Ricky Williams: I’d be a Hall of Famer if weed was legal

If there was a HOF for weed heads he'd be in it, but still behind Cheech and Chong and Willie Nelson....They are icon pot heads....Toby Keith even wrote a song about Willie's weed...
:lol:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spicoli for President

:lol: I forgot about him...
Whoooooooa, gnarly dude !!!!
th

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marijuana the wonder drug ~pro legalize weed supporters~ safer than cereal

Meh. I don't smoke weed hardly ever. Don't really care if it's legal. But it should be. Compared to the social and health evils of a LOT of other drugs, (including booze), it's pretty tame.

As an ex-bouncer, I can say with certainty that I've never had a stoner try to hit me with a chair. Can't say the same for piss-tanks.

Does it cure cancer, and make you a well adjusted person and keep your house tidy? Fvck no.

But it's not evil either, OR a 'gateway drug,' unless you're inclined to substance abuse anyway.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is stupid that weed is a banned substance for the NFL. It is banned, so he shouldnt have done it, but it doesnt make it any less dumb for the NFL to ban it. The fact that it is perfectly OK for these guys to be on full narcotics for pain, but pot is treated like steroid, is just absurd. the whole thing is dumb.

You can call him dumb, but dont say it without the policy being stupid too. two way street.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is stupid that weed is a banned substance for the NFL. It is banned, so he shouldnt have done it, but it doesnt make it any less dumb for the NFL to ban it. The fact that it is perfectly OK for these guys to be on full narcotics for pain, but pot is treated like steroid, is just absurd. the whole thing is dumb.

You can call him dumb, but dont say it without the policy being stupid too. two way street.
I support the 31 teams not wearing a STAR to get high as kites then go play the game.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. I don't smoke weed hardly ever. Don't really care if it's legal. But it should be. Compared to the social and health evils of a LOT of other drugs, (including booze), it's pretty tame.

As an ex-bouncer, I can say with certainty that I've never had a stoner try to hit me with a chair. Can't say the same for piss-tanks.

Does it cure cancer, and make you a well adjusted person and keep your house tidy? Fvck no.

But it's not evil either, OR a 'gateway drug,' unless you're inclined to substance abuse anyway.

I don't give a shit if it's legal or not for recreational use.

I just believe in utilizing safe medical options. I would think everyone would...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit if it's legal or not for recreational use.

I just believe in utilizing safe medical options. I would think everyone would...
I'd be more willing to support Medical use if it wasn't so damn easy to get a prescription.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was a HOF for weed heads he'd be in it, but still behind Cheech and Chong and Willie Nelson....They are icon pot heads....Toby Keith even wrote a song about Willie's weed...
:lol:
Bob Marley - weed HOF GOAT

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be more willing to support Medical use if it wasn't so damn easy to get a prescription.

I don't see what that has to do with anything. NFL players aren't allowed to receive those prescriptions.