• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL voters >>> you idiots. HOF voters weigh in on Brady/1 psi of air and his legacy...

JV35

El Chapo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His honesty and integrity will always be tainted. He has lost a lot of respect from those who respected him.
An insignificant number of people may have lost respect for him (note the use of the word "insignificant").
Regardless of the opinions of a handful of idiots, he's still a first-ballot HOFer with 4 SB wins.

He's married to Giselle, with a net worth of over $100 million--does anybody really think he gives a fuck what anybody thinks?

He probably cares even less about the biased opinions of jealous "internet peeps" who are looking for any excuse to tear him down.

(Awaits the obligatory "Tom Brady is Satan" remarks.)

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An insignificant number of people may have lost respect for him (note the use of the word "insignificant").
Regardless of the opinions of a handful of idiots, he's still a first-ballot HOFer with 4 SB wins.

He's married to Giselle, with a net worth of over $100 million--does anybody really think he gives a fuck what anybody thinks?

He probably cares even less about the biased opinions of jealous "internet peeps" who are looking for any excuse to tear him down.

yyyyyyyyyup.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohh never said he wasnt a 1st ballot and he probably doesnt give a shit about other people. I actually have always liked the guy. He usually keeps quiet and isnt a trash talker. He lets his play do the talking. That's why I expected him to come out and just admit what he did. So that's why I said most people lost respect for him, bc of these incidents he will never be the best IMO

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly the problem Patt fans have with all the haters. So even if Goodell comes out and says Brady unequivocally did nothing wrong, you think he is still guilty? Haters will hate.
Thank you for your input Mr. Original.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread is not getting the same play it would had the headline read "brady to be banned from HOF by angry voters"