• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ricky Williams: I’d be a Hall of Famer if weed was legal

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No issues.

Just saying....

But it appears you may have.

Nope, couldn't care any less.....Just playing a little catch and throw with you !!

thenug-tvEHvgQd7w.jpg

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or intentional overstatement?

And I still say it's heinous.

Yeah, I get it, thus my use of 'gild the lilly.' Still don't think you do yourself any favors by doing it. It allows people to tune you out.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. In a few years when he gets caught we will hear the bull shit about how he only uses pot for pain management

I endorse pot for pain management. I've been smoking for 40 years, and I don't feel a thing.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true, but I think you're using too broad of a brush on this. I think the minimum for most highways is 45 MPH. Chances are, even if you are on the far right hand lane, if you are going 45 in a 65, you may get a cop on you.

However, if you're going 60 MPH in a 65 MPH zone, and you're getting passed up by those going 75-80, you're probably not going to get hit with blocking traffic, or being unsafe, ticket. The only way I would think you'd see this enforced is if you are in the passing lane (far left lane) and not passing anyone. Then, I could totally see a cop pulling someone over. Hell, half the time I wish they would ticket more of these morons just because people who drive in the left lane while not passing are morons and deserve to be ticketed. Not to mention, they are causing a more unsafe environment than those going a few miles over the limit.

Anyway, Point is, if you are speeding and get pulled over, you simply can't be pissed. You sped, you broke the law, and you got caught. Or maybe you can use the Hillary Clinton defense and simply state that you did not intend to break the law, and therefore, you should not be held liable, but I digress....lol

Good points on the passing lane. Was in Cali a couple weeks back and that was maddening. Colorado does have a law where if you aren't passing or going by someone pulled over in the emergency lane you can be pulled over.

There's a stretch around me though where the right lane is just jacked up from all the tractor trailers and no fixing done lately. There I stick in the passing lane. I usually go 7-10 over and watch my mirrors in case anyone is coming up and will move over for them.