• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ricky Williams: I’d be a Hall of Famer if weed was legal

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do speed, but I don't blame the cop for catching me. I have always owned up to my mistakes, it's the way I was raised.
Oh and don't worry, we won't miss you here in Las Vegas and I doubt Maryland does either.
Agreed.

One cop explained it like fishing. You only catch one fish at a time, even if they are in a group.

Though, there are times you see cops lined up 4-5-6 cars deep off an exit or on ramp, and when a group comes speeding through, each car pulls over a car.

But, the bottom line is...The cop is doing his job by pulling you over if you are speeding. Don't like it, don't speed. Even if that means not going with the flow of traffic.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

One cop explained it like fishing. You only catch one fish at a time, even if they are in a group.

Though, there are times you see cops lined up 4-5-6 cars deep off an exit or on ramp, and when a group comes speeding through, each car pulls over a car.

But, the bottom line is...The cop is doing his job by pulling you over if you are speeding. Don't like it, don't speed. Even if that means not going with the flow of traffic.

Ironically, in many jurisdictions, if you are a safety concern for going too slow, a cop can pull you over for that too.

If only life were black and white...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironically, in many jurisdictions, if you are a safety concern for going too slow, a cop can pull you over for that too.

Saw it happen, and IMO slow especially under the speed limit drivers are far more dangerous than led foots.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is true, but I think you're using too broad of a brush on this. I think the minimum for most highways is 45 MPH. Chances are, even if you are on the far right hand lane, if you are going 45 in a 65, you may get a cop on you.

However, if you're going 60 MPH in a 65 MPH zone, and you're getting passed up by those going 75-80, you're probably not going to get hit with blocking traffic, or being unsafe, ticket. The only way I would think you'd see this enforced is if you are in the passing lane (far left lane) and not passing anyone. Then, I could totally see a cop pulling someone over. Hell, half the time I wish they would ticket more of these morons just because people who drive in the left lane while not passing are morons and deserve to be ticketed. Not to mention, they are causing a more unsafe environment than those going a few miles over the limit.

Anyway, Point is, if you are speeding and get pulled over, you simply can't be pissed. You sped, you broke the law, and you got caught. Or maybe you can use the Hillary Clinton defense and simply state that you did not intend to break the law, and therefore, you should not be held liable, but I digress....lol

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true, but I think you're using too broad of a brush on this. I think the minimum for most highways is 45 MPH. Chances are, even if you are on the far right hand lane, if you are going 45 in a 65, you may get a cop on you.

However, if you're going 60 MPH in a 65 MPH zone, and you're getting passed up by those going 75-80, you're probably not going to get hit with blocking traffic, or being unsafe, ticket. The only way I would think you'd see this enforced is if you are in the passing lane (far left lane) and not passing anyone. Then, I could totally see a cop pulling someone over. Hell, half the time I wish they would ticket more of these morons just because people who drive in the left lane while not passing are morons and deserve to be ticketed. Not to mention, they are causing a more unsafe environment than those going a few miles over the limit.

Anyway, Point is, if you are speeding and get pulled over, you simply can't be pissed. You sped, you broke the law, and you got caught. Or maybe you can use the Hillary Clinton defense and simply state that you did not intend to break the law, and therefore, you should not be held liable, but I digress....lol

Not painting with a broad brush by any means. That was the whole point of my post, that life ain't black and white.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was for Chong. Cheech was just an actor.

But they are known as the most popular weedsters in America, Rasta's are just a bunch of jobless, racist , thieving Jamaicans that are consumed with the hatred of white people....
They have to grow their own, no one works or has any money to buy it with.....Ganja Garbage !!
Willie's weed would put them in a coma....
258-bigpipe.jpg
:heh::dhd:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

Basically a dick job anyway. And clearly displayed by "got to take one" attitude.

Dick.

I take my speeding medicine if caught but dicks is dicks....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they are known as the most popular weedsters in America, Rasta's are just a bunch of jobless, racist , thieving Jamaicans that are consumed with the hatred of white people....
They have to grow their own, no one works or has any money to buy it with.....Ganja Garbage !!
258-bigpipe.jpg

Stick to what you know best son. And it for sure ain't the herb.

Popular isn't always best.

I've heard tell almost billions have eaten Big Macs.....

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick to what you know best son. And it for sure ain't the herb.

Popular isn't always best.

I've heard tell almost billions have eaten Big Macs.....

So you must be a Rastafarian, or why else would it matter to you ?
All anyone has to do is google it and see what those scumbags are all about, racist weed heads....
Weed is to them what a cheap wine is to a wine-o, a cheap way to stay high and be a bum....
But I really don't give a rat stool which weed is considered the most potent, weed is for weaklings IMO anyway....
I was just clowning around about it, but looks like you have some issues....You should get that checked !! :rolleyes2:

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
258-bigpipe.jpg

Ha! I used to use this as my avatar for years.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you must be a Rastafarian, or why else would it matter to you ?
All anyone has to do is google it and see what those scumbags are all about, racist weed heads....
Weed is to them what a cheap wine is to a wine-o, a cheap way to stay high and be a bum....
But I really don't give a rat stool which weed is considered the most potent, weed is for weaklings IMO anyway....
I was just clowning around about it, but looks like you have some issues....You should get that checked !! :rolleyes2:

No issues.

Just saying....

But it appears you may have.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or refined....

Words mean things. Thus 'child ****' is heinous. Stopping someone from legally getting high? Yeah, not so much. You don't do your 'side' any favors by gilding the lily. Just makes you easier to dismiss.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Words mean things. Thus 'child ****' is heinous. Stopping someone from legally getting high? Yeah, not so much. You don't do your 'side' any favors by gilding the lily. Just makes you easier to dismiss.

Words mean things?? Jeez I did not know that.

Whatever....

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Words mean things?? Jeez I did not know that.

Whatever....

Heh. 'Whatever' that's gonna' leave a mark! WHat, no 'nuh-uh!'?

How about you start with 'heinous,' you DIDN'T know that one.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. 'Whatever' that's gonna' leave a mark! WHat, no 'nuh-uh!'?

How about you start with 'heinous,' you DIDN'T know that one.

Do you honestly believe I don't know what heinous means?

Do you know what exaggeration means?