• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reports are out: Trubisky will NOT play on Sunday vs NYG

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I had your confidence.

Don't get me wrong - on paper we should still win. However, this gives me the feeling of a game where we just shoot ourselves in the foot and give one away.

Hopefully I'm just overanxious from the Trubisky injury lingering on.

I sure hope not...……..we don't need anymore losses...……..After last nights game,Dallas defense looks to be real.
We need that first round home game......Hate to think we have to go there to play if it ends up that way...…...Minn still has that chance to win the div...…..Nothings a given.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope not...……..we don't need anymore losses...……..After last nights game,Dallas defense looks to be real.
We need that first round home game......Hate to think we have to go there to play if it ends up that way...…...Minn still has that chance to win the div...…..Nothings a given.

Well, if we both win our division. We'll both be at home for our first playoff game and there's no way we'd play Dallas until the NFC Title game unless we put ourselves into a first round bye position. So, it's not them we're worried about in the post-season.

They helped us out last night too, FWIW. If we win Sunday - our first round bye hopes have a life pulse.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if we both win our division. We'll both be at home for our first playoff game and there's no way we'd play Dallas until the NFC Title game unless we put ourselves into a first round bye position. So, it's not them we're worried about in the post-season.

They helped us out last night too, FWIW. If we win Sunday - our first round bye hopes have a life pulse.

I was kinda thinking if we end up a wc team..........
I don't like our chances playing on the road.....Like I said,Dallas looked awful tough last night........And I don't see us making a 1st round bye.......
I'm really not too confident in our team quite yet.......Howard has me concerned come to playoff time.... We need more than his two yard runs.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really confidence so much as it is a hunch. I think Nagy and Fangio are going to have their respective units well prepared. And not dismissing any other talent on that Giants team, especially OBJ, but to me the key to making this a relatively easy game is keeping Saquon in check. Keep him under a hundred yards, and it's ballgame for us.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really confidence so much as it is a hunch. I think Nagy and Fangio are going to have their respective units well prepared. And not dismissing any other talent on that Giants team, especially OBJ, but to me the key to making this a relatively easy game is keeping Saquon in check. Keep him under a hundred yards, and it's ballgame for us.

Yeah, Chase just needs to manage the game again and not turn it over. The D needs to do their thing and we're okay.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Odell Beckham….....another weapon we need to worry about.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odell Beckham….....another weapon we need to worry about.
Oh they have several weapons, altho I think we all agree that their top two by far is Barkley and OBJ. My point tho was by stopping Barkley or at least reducing his production, that should be enough to handle the Giants, even if OBJ has a good game. Barkley is the one that worries me the most. He's the game changer on that squad.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh they have several weapons, altho I think we all agree that their top two by far is Barkley and OBJ. My point tho was by stopping Barkley or at least reducing his production, that should be enough to handle the Giants, even if OBJ has a good game. Barkley is the one that worries me the most. He's the game changer on that squad.

That's like picking which of the two poisons you wanna stop...…….I am just surprised with those two guys,theyre at what 3 wins...………?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's like picking which of the two poisons you wanna stop...…….I am just surprised with those two guys,theyre at what 3 wins...………?
Yeah, that surely is a ton of talent to waste there. But Manning has been inconsistent, plus he's a statue back there, so he's a sack waiting to happen. Their OL is decent at blocking for Barkley but they suck in pass protection, their secondary is soft, their front seven can get after the QB, but don't do a good job at stopping the run. All this inconsistency = a losing season.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every other player besides them sucks... lol

Skill players are rather irrelevant without a core

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every other player besides them sucks... lol

Skill players are rather irrelevant without a core

well yeah,but with that thinking,theres really no reason to even worry about them at all.……...But we should.

Theyre gonna put up a fight and I fully expect this game to be close...……..

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well yeah,but with that thinking,theres really no reason to even worry about them at all.……...But we should.

Theyre gonna put up a fight and I fully expect this game to be close...……..

I have predicted a loss all week

Giants 23
Bears 19

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have predicted a loss all week

Giants 23
Bears 19

well.although I DONT think its gonna be a loss:-)hope:),its probably gonna come down to the wire...….
As long as theres no dumb mistakesd like the Miami game....:gaah:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the actual fuck? Keep yer bad juju to yourself, Debbie Downer.
il_340x270.863995025_zn4b.jpg

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense has been incredible so far. Howard looks good.

Daniel looks bad

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That goddam field goal before halftime is on Fangio. He goes into prevent D and the Giants run Barkley... Just fucking Bush league.

After dominating the Giants they are only up 4 points at half. Not feeling good about the 2nd half.