• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reports are out: Trubisky will NOT play on Sunday vs NYG

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the holy fuck was that bullshit clock management there at the end of the half!? May have been the dumbest shit I've ever seen from a coach. Completely fucking retarded.

Two sacks in a row to put them in 3rd and 23, at their own fucking what 25? And what does Nagy do, run 40 seconds off, and THEN call timeout!?! What in the actual fuck...that was as retarded as anything ever. Call it right away and they run some bullshit, you stop em', call yer last timeout and they punt, because there is still 30 seconds left.

If yer gonna run 40 fucking seconds off, you don't call a timeout at all. That shit cost em' 3 points right there, coming off of massive momentum sacks by Floyd and Hicks.

Terrible.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely shit game management by Nagy, there.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd and 23 from their own 36, with 52 seconds left. Giants have no timeouts.

Lets's run it down to 17 seconds and call a timeout, that way if they somehow manage to get close to first down, they'll still have life on a hail mary or long td.

Gave em' life, going into half with them getting the ball first....aaand noe they are up on us.

10 point swing, because someone doesn't understand the basics of clock-management apparently, ffs.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the Giants are rolling. Oh well, can't win them all.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game would be so different with Trubisky. Makes me hate Minnesota...

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this games over...…………..

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the Bears D looks like shit.

Ready for late season collapse in 3...2...1...

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really confidence so much as it is a hunch. I think Nagy and Fangio are going to have their respective units well prepared. And not dismissing any other talent on that Giants team, especially OBJ, but to me the key to making this a relatively easy game is keeping Saquon in check. Keep him under a hundred yards, and it's ballgame for us.

Odell Beckham….....another weapon we need to worry about.

That's like picking which of the two poisons you wanna stop...…….I am just surprised with those two guys,theyre at what 3 wins...………?

Every other player besides them sucks... lol

Skill players are rather irrelevant without a core

well yeah,but with that thinking,theres really no reason to even worry about them at all.……...But we should.

Theyre gonna put up a fight and I fully expect this game to be close...……..

Well damn......I guess we should have taken the skill players core away from Barkley and OBJ...………

Those two poisons I spoke of are kickib our ass......And now we get a rusty Trubisky,Gurley,Goff and those wrs next Sunday night...……...Not looking good again.:tsk:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn......I guess we should have taken the skill players core away from Barkley and OBJ...………

Those two poisons I spoke of are kickib our ass......And now we get a rusty Trubisky,Gurley,Goff and those wrs next Sunday night...……...Not looking good again.:tsk:

This is nonsense. Sorry bruh, way to predict that the Giants' two best players would have an impact on the game. BFD. That's absolutely not why the Bears lost the game.

On a tangent...

Nagy has been a pleasant surprise, but the management going into the half was absolute steaming dogshit. We absolutely gave them three points that had a 0% probability of being given.

I noticed he was losing his shit at the refs in the second half....That energy and anger was just projected on the refs from where it should have been....himself.

He has been a great decision, but has made questionable calls all year, that are only ignored because a lot of em' were successful.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is nonsense. Sorry bruh, way to predict that the Giants' two best players would have an impact on the game. BFD. That's absolutely not why the Bears lost the game.

On a tangent...

Nagy has been a pleasant surprise, but the management going into the half was absolute steaming dogshit. We absolutely gave them three points that had a 0% probability of being given.

I noticed he was losing his shit at the refs in the second half....That energy and anger was just projected on the refs from where it should have been....himself.

He has been a great decision, but has made questionable calls all year, that are only ignored because a lot of em' were successful.
Wholly agree with your assessment. I know just like our team, Nagy as a head coach is also going thru some growing pains. That doesn't excuse him, but it's always the hope that he learns from the experience. I love the guy, he's the best HC we've had since the Ditka era. We're about to have some fun years ahead of us as Bears fans. Hell, we have some fun games ahead of us this season alone.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On a tangent...

OB and SB were not the reason we loss,but it was part of it.....Especially when someone said all we had to do was to stop Saquon and the games ours...…..Well,how did that pan out....he just starts out ot with a huge run of 29 yds....ugh
Odell with a td pass...…….

Mistakes a big reason for our loss...……...Chase throws a pick 6 first series of the game...……...I was like fuk!!!

How about 3 fumbles in one series in ot,,,,

no,your right,those two were not the reason,but they definetley were part of it.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OB and SB were not the reason we loss,but it was part of it.....Especially when someone said all we had to do was to stop Saquon and the games ours...…..Well,how did that pan out....he just starts out ot with a huge run of 29 yds....ugh
Odell with a td pass...…….

Mistakes a big reason for our loss...……...Chase throws a pick 6 first series of the game...……...I was like fuk!!!

How about 3 fumbles in one series in ot,,,,

no,your right,those two were not the reason,but they definetley were part of it.
Saquon killed us. We came nowhere near to stopping him.....and we lost. I think that enforces what I said.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Management going into the half, with them (Giants) getting the ball coming out, was garbage.

NFL coaches have completely lost the the art of coaching. Play designs may be more inventive, but basic game management is shit right now, across the board.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't get it...

Didn't every one talk about OBJ and Saquon as being threats?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saquon killed us. We came nowhere near to stopping him.....and we lost. I think that enforces what I said.

We contained him in regulation. I think he had 22 carries for under 100 or something

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still annoyed with Nagy and his coaching going into the half.

I would love to hear his take on what the fuck he was thinking there.

Mountain of momentum going into the half, and it's like he didn't want that, so let's be sure to give that momentum right back to the Giants, by being completely fucking retarded.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost this game at the start. 3 drives...No first downs....Gave the other team 6 points...and that's with us having the ball first. Hard to exert dominance on the road when that happens. Ready to never see Chase Daniel play football again.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost this game at the start. 3 drives...No first downs....Gave the other team 6 points...and that's with us having the ball first. Hard to exert dominance on the road when that happens. Ready to never see Chase Daniel play football again.

Mizzell Jr. should never be allowed to bring it out of the endzone. Hell, there is no reason to even field the catch if it's in the endzone. Weakest link on our team. He sucks.

Daniel sucked. Nagy sucked.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzell Jr. should never be allowed to bring it out of the endzone. Hell, there is no reason to even field the catch if it's in the endzone. Weakest link on our team. He sucks.

Daniel sucked. Nagy sucked.

That dude got 3 rushes too....Why?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dude got 3 rushes too....Why?
And they've done that the last few games too. He scored last week. Prolly cuz no one expects him to do anything.

He is fucking woeful as a returner tho. I cringe every time he brings it out. He killed us from the onset, and did ya notice that their next kickoff, they pooched it short so that he HAD to return it? They knew our weak-link too.