• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reports are out: Trubisky will NOT play on Sunday vs NYG

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not good.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not good.

Nope...

... and this also about closes his chances of breaking all of our passing records. Which he would have done.

I am not saying this to be a dick. I think we lose on Sunday unless we somehow manage a throwback game with Howard going 100+.

I anticipate Daniel will struggle and have a couple of turnovers.

Trubisky better be back next week.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...

... and this also about closes his chances of breaking all of our passing records. Which he would have done.

I am not saying this to be a dick. I think we lose on Sunday unless we somehow manage a throwback game with Howard going 100+.

Bah humbug

Bears are still gonna curb stomp em'.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...

I think it's just as likely that Chase has a better game with his feet thoroughly wet after a mini bye week. We still have an elite pass blocking line, a really good cast of weapons and an elite playcaller in Nagy. As long as the defense continues to excel, Chase and company should only need to put up 20 points at most with the Giants' defense only being decent.

I'm much more worried about Mitch's development. Sitting on the sidelines and watching isn't going to help as much as being in there taking his lumps would.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's just as likely that Chase has a better game with his feet thoroughly wet after a mini bye week. We still have an elite pass blocking line, a really good cast of weapons and an elite playcaller in Nagy. As long as the defense continues to excel, Chase and company should only need to put up 20 points at most with the Giants' defense only being decent.

I'm much more worried about Mitch's development. Sitting on the sidelines and watching isn't going to help as much as being in there taking his lumps would.

No doubt. I hear you on all fronts.

I just think back on a few plays where Daniel got away with a wild throw or that fumble. I hope that doesn't go the other way this time around.

Luckily, since NYG traded Snacks Harrison - the struggle against the run has multiplied and they also have all kinds of secondary issues. The D needs to be on their shit, though.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm becoming quite adept at understanding the nuances of coach-speak and how teams manage their pressers. I just knew Trubisky was not going to play.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly more concerned about Hicks' availability for this game, than I am Trubs'.
Yeah, I wish there was something out there regarding Hicks' availability. Nothing other than the brief statement that he missed practice on Wed due to the Achilles injury. I have to think if it was more serious there would either be an official statement of such or at the very least word would have leaked out regarding his status.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks. Now I don't trust Nagy saying it's not serious. He may be trying to keep the positive momentum going and if Mitch is out for a long time, the fanbase will deflate.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally saw something where it's reported that Hicks achilles is only sore, so no real damage and that likely means we see him on the field this Sunday. A somewhat pleasant surprise is both Shaheen and Lynch are cleared for practice and are expected to play Sunday. See? It's not all bad news.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks. Now I don't trust Nagy saying it's not serious. He may be trying to keep the positive momentum going and if Mitch is out for a long time, the fanbase will deflate.

If there is uncertainty going into the LAR game around Mitch. This will certainly become a big, big story.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is uncertainty going into the LAR game around Mitch. This will certainly become a big, big story.

I would just like to reiterate that Harrison Smith is a dirty white boy, and that was a cheap shot with intent to injure.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that just SUCKS. And I'm going to this game too. My first Bears game.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, relax and enjoy the experience. The Bears will have this wrapped up by the 4th quarter.

Wish I had your confidence.

Don't get me wrong - on paper we should still win. However, this gives me the feeling of a game where we just shoot ourselves in the foot and give one away.

Hopefully I'm just overanxious from the Trubisky injury lingering on.