• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins Discussing Trading Williams

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking today, or in his prime? The problem is you can't put injuries aside. That is part of who he is as a player. So today, no he wouldn't be my pick if I had the choice of any LT, especially as an expansion team. He only has a couple of years left in the league. I would pick Smith from Dallas.
You take Smith, I'll take Williams my friend. :2cents:

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking today, or in his prime? The problem is you can't put injuries aside. That is part of who he is as a player. So today, no he wouldn't be my pick if I had the choice of any LT, especially as an expansion team. He only has a couple of years left in the league. I would pick Smith from Dallas.

Smith is old and injured too. I’m sure there is a younger better LT in the league than either of the two

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tryon Smith is 28, both were All-Pro last year.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tryon Smith is 28, both were All-Pro last year.

He’s already breaking down though. They are both great when healthy. We always talk about holding on to players too long. This might actually work out if they get good value in trade. I heard a lot of trents beef is the skins drafting of GC. That’s pretty damn dumb if true

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Peters is better than both and somehow not more injury prone.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s already breaking down though. They are both great when healthy. We always talk about holding on to players too long. This might actually work out if they get good value in trade. I heard a lot of trents beef is the skins drafting of GC. That’s pretty damn dumb if true

I would be happy to hold on to Trent for the duration of his contract. Salaries are going up. I don't know that I am willing to pay him additional money based on past injuries, one trip with Cheech & Chong from a years suspension etc. The guy is at the very least top 5 when he is healthy. If he doesn't want to play here then do the best you can and move on.

Until Trent says what he wants I just consider the CG, medical staff, salary stuff watercooler talk because we have no idea unless he comes out and says what he wants or what the problem is. GC can't be it though, the game is about competition.