• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TW Trade Thread

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What @Ruzious n @Sportster 72 said.

Last year's FO IE Bruce Allen fucked this up. Just like he fucked up dealing with Cousins. Trent getting in his feelings about RR not wanting to extend players with only a year left on their contract. Then nixing a trade to Minny were bitch moves that didn't do the Skins any favors. And while it didn't have anything to do with the Skins. The trades for Gronk who may still be a premier player and for Hopkins who most certainly is a premier player didn't do any favors for the Skins. It was time to cut bait with TW who rightly or wrongly had become a malcontent. I wish him the best and now RR and crew can get on about the business of hopefully returning the Skins to prominence.
And maybe the most inexcusable thing about it is Bruce Allen didn't even return phone calls from other teams trying to trade for TW.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Allen turned down a 1st rd draft pk last year for Trent.

WTF was Bruce doing for you all these years, Dan? Even non-nosy MFers wanna know. Fuckl.
Even back in the day when we used to post at KFFL, we'd talk all the time about how it would be virtually impossible for the Skins to improve with an empty suit (who showed no talent choosing players at all for years in TB) like Bruce Allen playing GM and Danny Snyder's best bud. We said for years it would never work with Allen there. We're not brain surgeons (well, at least I'm not), and it was obvious to us.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even back in the day when we used to post at KFFL, we'd talk all the time about how it would be virtually impossible for the Skins to improve with an empty suit (who showed no talent choosing players at all for years in TB) like Bruce Allen playing GM and Danny Snyder's best bud. We said for years it would never work with Allen there. We're not brain surgeons (well, at least I'm not), and it was obvious to us.

not all subject matter experts are right but we can see and hear BS when it appears

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re: "Fire Bruce Allen!" __ Sty 2012-2013.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no ill feelings towards Trent but when Washington plays SF I can't wait to see Chase line up against him and have a career day.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are all right but why do you think a rookie is going to have a career day against a multiple all pro lineman?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t expect it . To be honest I dont think we can beat the 49ers

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are all right but why do you think a rookie is going to have a career day against a multiple all pro lineman?
Oh I don't think for a tic Young is going to blow up against Williams. But Chase is a Redskin so I am going to back him up.

Plus, I think its a nice coincidence that Wad drafted the best pass rusher the same year they trade one of best LTs and they will face each other the same year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I don't think for a tic Young is going to blow up against Williams. But Chase is a Redskin so I am going to back him up.

Plus, I think its a nice coincidence that Wad drafted the best pass rusher the same year they trade one of best LTs and they will face each other the same year.

interesting take

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More likely an unfortunate coincidence. Btw, I think the Skins indicated they are lining up Young against RT's and Sweat against LT's. And I guess they'll keep Kerrigan.