• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you pay Trent Williams

Would you pay Williams 20 mil. per year?

• Total voters

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure the Redskins are douchebags, & I enjoy saying that. But doesnt change my thoughts on this. I have had lots of bosses being assholes. Still doesnt change the fact he is under contract & the redskins have no reason to play ball with him. Doesnt matter how much his agent cries to social media.
If you own a company you stick to the process.
To me in the thing I read. the Agent didnt bring up any good points for his side. just a bunch of woe is me.

Dicks or not. to me the Skins are in the right.

Now if something has happened outside of this squabbling then they should get their union involved.

Holding out for release or more money, Fuck him.

So do you feel the same way about Dak?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying it’s the Skins fault entirely or anything but I am just saying they are partly to blame for TW not being traded already by changing up their demands over and over. But when you know a player is unhappy, you told the player you will not negotiate with them...dont keep changing your demands to make this process harder than it should be. That’s all I can say bc at this point it’s he said, she said shit. I just feel right now the Skins have some blame in this, as far as ending this relationship. It’s gotta be frustrating for teams trying to negotiate as well..so they are losing leverage and partly to blame themselves. Either way, nobody is winning in this.

If the Skins gets anything less than a 2nd, I book that as a loss
TW sat out a year and lost money—-he’s already losing but he help his cause by getting a long-term deal and a good amount of guaranteed money. In the end, I think that’s all he wants. I think the $20M is bs tbh but we will see.

Makes it fun when your fav team isnt the one in this charade lol

IF we get your two 3rd round picks I wouldn't call it a loss. TW's best days are behind him and one failed drug test away from year suspension.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would not pay him a nickel.

Not a chance I'd bank on him being part of a team. Pass.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF we get your two 3rd round picks I wouldn't call it a loss. TW's best days are behind him and one failed drug test away from year suspension.

Ok based on your post, Browns need to down grade the offer to single 3rd.:pound:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Not looking forward to seeing the cost but it's a relief for me that they got him to resign.

Would've been a pretty devastating hole to have to replace as the 9ers already have serious holes at C and RG along with a question mark at RT.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Big money but not really a surprise.

Have to see how it breaks down because we all know how NFL contracts are and I doubt they'll be paying him top dollar to play at age 39 and my pure speculation is it's probably something like a 4 year deal with the last two being years were they can cut him without much of a cap hit.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big money but not really a surprise.

Have to see how it breaks down because we all know how NFL contracts are and I doubt they'll be paying him top dollar to play at age 39 and my pure speculation is it's probably something like a 4 year deal with the last two being years were they can cut him without much of a cap hit.
No surprise, would like to see how long before there is an out.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that is a terrible deal for a guy who turns 33 before the season starts.

Don't need to see the contract structure to know that if they cut him after 3 seasons, they will still be hit with at least a $15M dead cap hit (pro-rated signing bonus) that season. When you cut a guy who is about to turn 37, it shouldn't cost about 5% of you cap.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
138 million for a 33 year old that isnt a qb. Pass.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that is big time money good for him. Glad to see there is a big market for offensive lineman. My question is if the 49ers ever started a QB that was left handed would he and his contract be over valued?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funniest part about this contract is that you know that the 49er's are going to be kicking themselves about it 2 years down the road when Mcglinchey's agent wont even talk about a deal that pays less than this one.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was the priority to sign entering the off-season, he was really solid last season. But big yikes on those numbers.

I’m hoping there are outs after the first couple of years.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a lot of money to protect Garoppolo. I wonder what Wilson thinks about it.
Not criticizing. That's where the market is for a top LT. Not sure a 'top' LT is absolutely necessary but it's tough to win without a decent LT.