• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ravens post game

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1692724832337.png
Ravens fans please fill this out and send it in or call 1-800-waa-aaaa

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me explain something to you duke. This is a public forum. That means people might have a different opinion than you and they are free to express that. I exercised that option when you said said something to the effect that Howell was supposed to look good because he was part of a team of one going against 2's. I explained he played his first game against 1's and you told me I was wrong. I was not.

If you want me to leave you alone then put me on ignore or don't be so damned sensitive. We are not all supposed to agree with each other. There are many times I read things you say and don't comment just to avoid you getting upset.

This is MY opinion and I am sure not everyone elses. We lost our team to a little turd. First he was a bad owner but as time went on we came to find out he was much worse at just being a good person. I am ecstatic that he is gone. I am happy because it feels like I have my team back. Last night I watched the post game show and then about 4 cycles of Sports Center smiling my ass off over a silly preseason game. There is joy in being a Washington fan again. I hope you find that same joy.
I appreciate the response and it makes sense. We did have a miscommunication regarding SH and I misunderstood you. My apologies.

Your final comment was most appreciated in all honesty. It was a kind comment no doubt and taken as such.

Unfortunately, I do not have that same joy or excitement you are describing. That is on me and I fully admit that. I am glad you are enjoying the new ownership and feel excited again.

As long as Rivera is here, I cannot be excited about this team sadly. He is not my coach...nor is he my GM. I do not support him or his front office. I apologize for stating that so often over the past 4 years and being annoying. The sale of the team has worn off on me much quicker than I thought.

You are correct, we all have different views and opinions. I do not want to be the board "malcontent" or "bring the party down", as such, I will be leaving and returning once Rivera is gone. Healthy debate is a good thing and I agree with Skinsdad...but I don't want to be oppositional either. Fans have a right to be excited about their team. I simply don't have that right now.

You, along with others I believe are GOOD people! Until we converse again, best of luck and best of success to you sir.

I hope everyone is WELL... except Dan...LOL!!!!!!!! Take care folks!!!!!!!!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate the response and it makes sense. We did have a miscommunication regarding SH and I misunderstood you. My apologies.

Your final comment was most appreciated in all honesty. It was a kind comment no doubt and taken as such.

Unfortunately, I do not have that same joy or excitement you are describing. That is on me and I fully admit that. I am glad you are enjoying the new ownership and feel excited again.

As long as Rivera is here, I cannot be excited about this team sadly. He is not my coach...nor is he my GM. I do not support him or his front office. I apologize for stating that so often over the past 4 years and being annoying. The sale of the team has worn off on me much quicker than I thought.

You are correct, we all have different views and opinions. I do not want to be the board "malcontent" or "bring the party down", as such, I will be leaving and returning once Rivera is gone. Healthy debate is a good thing and I agree with Skinsdad...but I don't want to be oppositional either. Fans have a right to be excited about their team. I simply don't have that right now.

You, along with others I believe are GOOD people! Until we converse again, best of luck and best of success to you sir.

I hope everyone is WELL... except Dan...LOL!!!!!!!! Take care folks!!!!!!!!
All good.

I'd rather you did not leave. We all know your position on RR. You (and most here) don't disagree. The board always needs active people.

It's okay if you still have questions Howell, so do I but I am encouraged.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good.

I'd rather you did not leave. We all know your position on RR. You (and most here) don't disagree. The board always needs active people.

It's okay if you still have questions Howell, so do I but I am encouraged.
You are a good man Sportster.

To be honest, I probably won't have the time. Didn't you hear, I am working on a Lifetime made for TV movie called: "Ruining Paradise": The untold story of Dan Snyder.

I am writing the script and working on casting currently. I can get you in as an extra if you want...lol.
Coming to a TV near you...lol. In all honesty, it would be a 12 hour movie if someone did make something of the sort. Somebody call Oliver stone or ridley Scott!

Take care.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted that on the Junkies page last night. They sounded like a bunch of wounded beagles this morning. They have had 24 years to laugh at our team. Personally I think they should all be fired by Audacy. It was just one game and a preseason game at that. I am sure there are still bumps in the road but it felt like we got our team back last night.
I was VERY disappointed with those guys takes this morning. It was almost like they were depressed because they couldn't do their usual make fun of the Skins bit. Three of them don't even like the Redskins yet they moved Sheehan.....a diehard to 10am.

Now I have to drive to work listening to what a 49ers fan, a Colts fan, and Raiders fan thinks of my team.

I understand it was preseason......nobody played, but you could feel the angst coming through the radio.

How are you butthurt over the local team actually looking like a competent group for the first time in seven years?

If they had got rolled last night, all we would have heard was Howell sucks and same old Skins.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was VERY disappointed with those guys takes this morning. It was almost like they were depressed because they couldn't do their usual make fun of the Skins bit. Three of them don't even like the Redskins yet they moved Sheehan.....a diehard to 10am.

Now I have to drive to work listening to what a 49ers fan, a Colts fan, and Raiders fan thinks of my team.

I understand it was preseason......nobody played, but you could feel the angst coming through the radio.

How are you butthurt over the local team actually looking like a competent group for the first time in seven years?

If they had got rolled last night, all we would have heard was Howell sucks and same old Skins.
They have been down on Howell all off season among other things.

A couple of them were saying "they hope the Skins do well because it helps them make more money." The were wining like babies this morning. Valdez is a Baltimore fan (make sense he is from Pasadena, MD and Drab is a Seahawks fan because he is from Seattle area.