• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ravens post game

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don,t think rr is dumb enough to play tm again in the preseason,

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
duke:
Tell me again how Washington didn't play against the No. 1's in week 17 ... not to mention a win might not have been to their advantage:

Naw...not going to play that game Sportster. I am not interested.

You insulted me and then failed to address any of my questions in response to you attacking me for no reason. Everybody here saw it and are witnesses.

I think we are done here...or I am. As I have said a handful of times, these conversations are pointless and I am tired of it. I would rather you simply leave me alone and I will do the same with you. I have ZERO interest in corresponding with you and have made that clear. I am tired of you attempting to call me out or intimidate me over a message board with everything I say. I am done.....I would like to be left alone and as an adult, I hope you respect that.

Thank you

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think fromme made the team last night,

Can we just cut Wildgoose right now? lol. We lose a roster spot by having a 3rd qb on the team. It will be itresting if we keep 3 QB's. OR Fomm goes to the PS

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just cut Wildgoose right now? lol. We lose a roster spot by having a 3rd qb on the team. It will be itresting if we keep 3 QB's. OR Fomm goes to the PS
i miss the gibbs days when he,d keep players by faking injuries

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
duke:
Tell me again how Washington didn't play against the No. 1's in week 17 ... not to mention a win might not have been to their advantage:

LOL
There he is. No matter the decade, you remain the skins poster boy fan for me.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Overall it was a very promising performance from Howell. Yes it came against the Ravens back up defense, but that shouldn’t take away from the mental process that Howell demonstrated throughout. He had the early mistake with the sack, but quickly moved on and made up for it on the next play. He then self-corrected that mistake by displaying great poise in the pocket for the rest of the game, making small movements to avoid pressure and buy time to deliver throws. He also took charge of protection schemes by diagnosing blitzers pre-snap and making the calls to ensure those rushers were picked up, which bought him time to sit in the pocket and progress through reads down the field.
While the Ravens may have only played their back up players, Howell’s mental process should be something that can be replicated against better opposition as the Commanders enter the regular season. This offense is all about being able to quickly process all the information Eric Bieniemy generates for the quarterback pre-snap which makes things easy post-snap. So far everything we’ve seen from Howell in preseason suggests he’s perfectly capable of handling all that information and processing it quickly.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree wild goose is a likely cut but it depends on Johnson’s health . We can carry less at another position (I.e.te ) or RB . Lots of people feel some of our guys won’t get to the PS but mostly that is false .