• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Commanders vs Ravens: "Shadow People"

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
important loss for us, in the playoffs, we will know how to respond, and adjust.
we did well with Henry only to let Flowers go wild. not sure what else we could have done to stop that little waterbug

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
important loss for us, in the playoffs, we will know how to respond, and adjust.
we did well with Henry only to let Flowers go wild. not sure what else we could have done to stop that little waterbug
How about putting more pressure on Lamar?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no but that was our worst position last year as well can't keep kicking it down the road and say well we can't fix it this year maybe next year
QB was the position the Skins needed to most address. More than CB, safety, edge defender, interior run stuffer. So far JD looks like the real deal. He needs to keep growing. Also, the current FO is still dealing with residual blow-back for terrible choices made by Riverboat n crew. Though the current FO would've been better served going after Carolina's Burns in FA last year as opposed to signing signing ex-Cowboys who played for. Dante Fowler has milked the shit outta his 1 good year with the Raiders a half decade ago.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB was the position the Skins needed to most address. More than CB, safety, edge defender, interior run stuffer. So far JD looks like the real deal. He needs to keep growing. Also, the current FO is still dealing with residual blow-back for terrible choices made by Riverboat n crew. Though the current FO would've been better served going after Carolina's Burns in FA last year as opposed to signing signing ex-Cowboys who played for. Dante Fowler has milked the shit outta his 1 good year with the Raiders a half decade ago.
he Has,nt a brain to grasp that.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burns wasn’t a FA he was traded for

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If "doing well" against Henry amounts to 132 yards on 24 carries at 5.5 a pop n 2 TDs. The Skins run defense is in worse shape than I realized.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If "doing well" against Henry amounts to 132 yards on 24 carries at 5.5 a pop n 2 TDs. The Skins run defense is in worse shape than I realized.

Is that what cost us the game?
Like i said, i didn't see the 4th quarter but what i did catch of the 3rd, flowers did massive damage. Henry was irrelevant at halftime

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Burns has 3 sacks

Fowler has 3.5
Armstrong has 3
Luvu has 3
Ferrrell has 2.

Im not sure what Burns would have done for us.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far moving off one of ourDTs won’t help us . Fig newton is hurt by not getting many off season reps and Mathis is getting snaps but he is clearly a BU caliber DT, now Allen is hurt and could be gone for the year ,

Sometimes you have to live with what you have on your roster

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burns has 3 sacks

Fowler has 3.5
Armstrong has 3
Luvu has 3
Ferrrell has 2.

Im not sure what Burns would have done for us.

As a player capable of playing run defense and rushing the passer. He'd be a freakin unicorn among Skins DL.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that what cost us the game?
Like i said, i didn't see the 4th quarter but what i did catch of the 3rd, flowers did massive damage. Henry was irrelevant at halftime

Flowers didn't bust a grape in the 2nd half. Henry on the other hand along with the Ravens OL and blocking backs imposed their will on the Skins.