• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Ravens Post Game!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny because the little bit of discussion about Crosby the last couple of days and comparing him to Chase shows what you can be versus who you are. You know what though .... Chase got paid. He could have got a lot more but he did get paid.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He faced a lot of doubles and was crazy quick off the ball.
I am a believer in JN. I want JN to pan out. JN has only 6 games of NFL experience. At times he looked lost last Sunday.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is on a tag for 21 mil , he ain’t signing for less . If it cost 30 mil to sign Tee then I keep looking or draft a guy . Our defense needs help our offense is top 5
Signing him now might mean the difference between 23 mill - 25 mill n 30 -33 mill next year.

The offense is top 5.........after 6 games. You're talking like it's top 5 for the 2nd year in a row.

Yeah, the defense is basically a pile of dog shit on top of a giant pile of horse shit again and it has multiple needs. But acquiring another legit WR is also a legitimate need. You can say it's not as big a need, I wouldn't necessarily disagree. If a solution to the lesser need should arise. Passing up that solution is not sound rationale. Sure, there's reason to believe the Skins offense is in the midst of a real turnaround. It's still far from a finished product.