• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Ravens Post Game!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look around the league dad. Every team worth their salt has a decent 1-2 at WR and sometimes even a 3rd. While we are competitive at this point. if adding pieces to improve now, you do it. Not wait around until a possible 2nd - 5th round WR is selected and you hope pans out. Sometimes you have to give up assets to gain assets. Our WR's are ok but outside Tmac, it's a stretch to say we couldn't use a Higgins.
This is where we are at

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look around the league dad. Every team worth their salt has a decent 1-2 at WR and sometimes even a 3rd. While we are competitive at this point. if adding pieces to improve now, you do it. Not wait around until a possible 2nd - 5th round WR is selected and you hope pans out. Sometimes you have to give up assets to gain assets. Our WR's are ok but outside Tmac, it's a stretch to say we couldn't use a Higgins.
And I say wait and sign him next season and keep the resources

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where we are at
Everyone knows this is an assessment year. No one knew we would be 4-2 right now and this competitive. Kudos to AP and Quinn! Having said that, if we keep winning (which I believe we will), they will do something at the deadline to improve the team now. Just sit back and wait...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows this is an assessment year. No one knew we would be 4-2 right now and this competitive. Kudos to AP and Quinn! Having said that, if we keep winning (which I believe we will), they will do something at the deadline to improve the team now. Just sit back and wait...
I bet they do nothing unless a major injury

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where we are at
Exactly!! Learning to win is not assessing, it's building a culture conducive to winning!
Assessments happen prior to the season, evaluations during it.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew, and posted it in my seasonal predictions! I do agree with you about needing to do something via trade, but staying true to my prediction, I don't see them doing anything because they won't realize until it's too late the potential of this year's team. I'm crossing fingers, toes and eyes hoping that, I'm wrong and you're right about trading!

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Commanders currently sit atop the NFCE at 4-2. If the season ended today they would be in the playoffs with a pretty weak defense and one reliable WR. (Noah Brown is intriguing though) While it's true that they are very unlikely to win a Superbowl, the questions about how they represent themselves this year, in a playoff game seems to be just as they are for the wait until next year group and shore up what they can from another faction. It's a long-term fix in the case of Higgins (he's 25 ) and a one or two year stop-gap with Reddick.

I don't necessarily disagree with your assessment here. I'd be OK with the Skins trying to acquire Higgins as long as its not some ass backwards deal with the Skins giving up the farm. He'd be a real nice WR2 to go along with WR1 Terry Mac. Heh. I'd initally offer a 3rd pk n see what jumps off from there.

I'd pass on Reddick. He does have real value as a stop-gap player, but as he's already lost as much as 8 mill this year according to one report and 5 mill according to the link below and at present is losing 7,91,000+ on a weekly basis. I don't think he's looking for stop-gap money, not even real good stop-gap money. I also read that the agency that his agents work for dropped Reddick as a client.

Edit: Forgot the link and pay no attention to the headline. There wasn't a damn thing explainedd as to why Reddick was holding out. It does show the money he's lost this year.

Last edited:

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

several of us, me included....expected us to have a winning record, i predicted 10 wins, strictly based on the fact, we won 7 games with total dysfunction. its crazy how one loss to a superior team deflated our outlook already