• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens / Pats

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly as a Bronco fan cheering for the Patriots in this one. As much as I would love to see the Broncos get the top overall seed again this year I think they are a little to late for that opportunity. So knocking the Ravens down a notch to help out with the possible wild card battle would be nice.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly as a Bronco fan cheering for the Patriots in this one. As much as I would love to see the Broncos get the top overall seed again this year I think they are a little to late for that opportunity. So knocking the Ravens down a notch to help out with the possible wild card battle would be nice.

Naturally, I'm pulling for NE too, but as far as the DIV goes, it's still coming down to Xmas day for BAL and PIT, but that would give them another conference loss on the tie breaker front.

DEN...I think they need to win out and hope KC loses another game...that win last night made it hard to knock them out otherwise with a 4-0 DIV record.

As it stands I think DEN is battling PIT and or BAL for the 6th slot.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naturally, I'm pulling for NE too, but as far as the DIV goes, it's still coming down to Xmas day for BAL and PIT, but that would give them another conference loss on the tie breaker front.

DEN...I think they need to win out and hope KC loses another game...that win last night made it hard to knock them out otherwise with a 4-0 DIV record.

My pick is still Pittsburgh.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well honestly at this point hard to tell all the tie breakers. I think if the Broncos/Chiefs/Raiders all tied Chiefs would be the top seed from the AFC West, Broncos the 2nd seed, and the Raiders the 3rd seed. So it really comes down to the Broncos beating the Raiders on the final week of the season.

I'm at that point of ready to concede the division. I think it would be tough for the Broncos to go 4-0 in this final stretch and I think the Chiefs won't lose 2 of the final 3 to give us a nice chance to catch up to them. The Raiders though I could see a bit more especially with Carr hurt and not playing his best football plus so many of the remaining games on the road.

As for the 6th spot I think the Broncos actually have the tie breakers over Baltimore even at 10-6. Some depends which games they lose. Same with the Broncos over the Steelers. I've ran the Playoff simulator a few times now and each time the Broncos/Steelers/Ravens finish at 10-6 the Broncos end up in the final spot.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My pick is still Pittsburgh.

The law of averages may finally be favoring PIT, but I'm not ready to go there until I see it. Harbaugh imo is in Tomlin/Haley head collectively.

Haley has yet to figure out how to game plan for a team that know his schemes well. The Ravens always seem to ramp up their intensity when it comes to the Steelers. PIT has not been able to match that recently and that's on Tomlin imo.

We'll see if the 5th time is a charm...lol.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Koppen also said Flacco wouldn't have been this successful without his teammates' help."

Unlike all the other successful QBs that do it by themselves.

Flacco is avg at best and still living off of one great post season.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco is avg at best and still living off of one great post season.

Flacco is average at best in the regular season (below average the last 2 years) and deserves criticism for that. He has been a very good postseason QB and deserves credit for that.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to look him up on wiki...

I got him confused with Ted Koppel.

The wife thought he was Matt Light on a flight we were on and asked a flight attendent to see if he would mind signing her Patriots hat she had on. The flight attendant came back after asking him and said "quick give me your hat".

She brought the hat back and it was actually Dan Koppen.

I kept telling her it wasn't Matt Light.:pound:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I'm right too:dhd:
This is no easy game. Baltimore plays well in NE:gaah:I sure hope Flacco blew his load last week:noidea:I see a lot of short passes and quite a bit of running if they have even a little success. I'm hating not having anyone but Edelman to return kicks. I really hope BB finds someone to handle those duties with Amendola out. Cyrus Jones their # 1 draft choice was supposed to be able to return kicks. He's been a trainwreck. That's how Dola got hurt BB had to go with someone he couod count on. At this point I'd put D. McCourty back there and tell him fair catch everything. Can't afford to lose Edelman.

The Pats just signed a guy to handle punts.. I think it's going to be a tough game too.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco is average at best in the regular season (below average the last 2 years) and deserves criticism for that. He has been a very good postseason QB and deserves credit for that.

Yeah not really. He is,

56.6%, 25 TDs, 10 Picks, 88.6 rating, 28 sacks.

In 15 games.

And it's inflated by 2013.

upload_2016-12-9_16-14-7.png

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“I believe what I believe, and I think it’s all been proven to be right,” Harbaugh said, per Ben Volin of the Boston Globe. “The point was, you had an ineligible receiver that wasn’t identified … and the official had no way to identify that for the defense. They had never addressed that before.”

Though referee Bill Vinovich clearly said over his microphone that Vereen was ineligible and even added “don’t cover 34,” Harbaugh was furious. The NFL later changed the rule and now requires all ineligible players to line up inside the tackle box.

He proved that whining works.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not really. He is,

56.6%, 25 TDs, 10 Picks, 88.6 rating, 28 sacks.

In 15 games.

And it's inflated by 2013.

View attachment 152314

It's "deflated" by his rookie and sophomore years. Considering most rookie QBs aren't put in that position (including Brady), I don't think it's fair to crush the guy because some great defenses crushed him in 2008 and 2009.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's "deflated" by his rookie and sophomore years. Considering most rookie QBs aren't put in that position (including Brady), I don't think it's fair to crush the guy because some great defenses crushed him in 2008 and 2009.

I just think his is a mid tier qb overall.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe-Flacco-mustache-e1351530436743.0.png

Why don't his stache and eyebrows match? WTF is that all about?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3