• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: DJ's lead pipe locks

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the debut of DJ's lead pipe locks, betting degenerates!!!!!

Panthers vs Browns

Former Brown Baker Mayfield has been talking trash and he's motivated to play well this weekend. Lot of storylines here. The Browns are starting Brissett at QB. Take the Panthers straight up.

Dolphins vs Pats.

The Dolphins went out and bought the groceries to let Tua cook. They didn't play much together but Tua and Hill connected on a long TD showing what they are capable of. The Pats never play well in Miami and went down early this week. Miami is 6-3 in their last vs NE and 4-2 in Miami. Most importantly, the Pats don't have an OC and no elite WR. Take the Dolphins -3.5.

Jets vs Ravens

Joe Flacco is a saavy veteran and is playing against his former team and a defense he knows very well. Talking about the scheme, not necessarily the same players. Expect a low scoring game and I like the Ravens to win but take the Jets and the 6.5 points.

Giants vs Titans

The Titans traded AJ Brown and turned around and traded for Robert Woods who is coming off a serious ACL injury. He is expected to start but there are a lot of questions
surrounding his ability to return to the player he once was. The Giants have a new HC trying to salvage Daniel Jones' career. I expect the Titans to win a close one but take the Giants and 6.5 points.

Chiefs vs Cards

Mahomes is without Hill after he was traded to Miami and Kyler Murray is without DeAndre Hopkins for the first 6 games because of his suspension. 2 QB's who will be looking for a new #1 to start the season. Gotta believe KC is the best bet here.....take the Chiefs -6.5.

Have fun and happy betting!!!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, I should have done Seattle vs Denver.

Okay, here goes.....Denver is a far better team and while RW may be declining slightly he is afar superior QB to Geno Smith and the tanking Seahawks. Take the Broncos -6.5.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s looking like this is going to be my last year as a Bucs fan.
Not that I'm rooting for injuries, but I hoping you Bucc Fandom ends early in the 1st qtr tonight after Dallas D ends Brady's career.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I'm rooting for injuries, but I hoping you Bucc Fandom ends early in the 1st qtr tonight after Dallas D ends Brady's career.
That’s hella rude

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3