• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RACE TO THE PLAYOFFS

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see that and sure I'd love to see Browns against AFCS winner but cannot imagine that would be a high priority for most fans.
Yeah, agreed. There are two types of TV fan bases for the NFL and maybe all of pro sports for that matter. There's the hard core base that simply wants to see the best matchups possible, regardless of the opponents. Then there's the marquee base which always looks for the most glam matchup, often between the more hyped up teams. The matchups are always at their best when both bases get their wish.

As for the Browns, we have to keep an eye on these guys. There are two weeks remaining and we all know things can change in an instant. But right now they are playing as well as any team in the NFL.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, agreed. There are two types of TV fan bases for the NFL and maybe all of pro sports for that matter. There's the hard core base that simply wants to see the best matchups possible, regardless of the opponents. Then there's the marquee base which always looks for the most glam matchup, often between the more hyped up teams. The matchups are always at their best when both bases get their wish.

As for the Browns, we have to keep an eye on these guys. There are two weeks remaining and we all know things can change in an instant. But right now they are playing as well as any team in the NFL.
Been thinking for a while we can beat anyone (also lose to anyone...at least on road).

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been thinking for a while we can beat anyone (also lose to anyone...at least on road).
LOL, know what you mean. Today's NFL is so damn fickle. One week a team looks like it's destined for the Super Bowl, the next you wonder if it will even make the playoffs. That's why I cautioned by saying there are two weeks left and who knows what could happen in that short timespan. But like I said, at the moment your boys are playing as well as any team in the league.....maybe even better. Your defense is sick and suddenly your offense has also become super productive.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, know what you mean. Today's NFL is so damn fickle. One week a team looks like it's destined for the Super Bowl, the next you wonder if it will even make the playoffs. That's why I cautioned by saying there are two weeks left and who knows what could happen in that short timespan. But like I said, at the moment your boys are playing as well as any team in the league.....maybe even better. Your defense is sick and suddenly your offense has also become super productive.
That game against your team was proof of your first comment. Easily could have lost that one.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game against your team was proof of your first comment. Easily could have lost that one.
I know, that was a tough one for us to lose. But no excuses, your boyz wanted it more than ours. Hell, I was just happy we played you as well as we did for much of that game.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I see when you make a post is “holy crap I’m an idiot”.
Idiot probably the guy who thinks the division that went 4-12 against another division was better than them.

That's next level.

But congrats to your team for their bye.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1704116128443.png

in
bal
mia
kc
cle
sf
dal
det
phi
lar

out
ne
ten
lac
nyj
lv
cin
den
car
ari
was
nyg
chi

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of my Bills winning the AFC East? They could very well get the #2 seed or be left out completely. Odd how that works.

The Bills haven't played well on the road. They beat the Commanders, Chiefs, and Chargers on the road, but lost to the Jets, Patriots, Eagles, and Bengals. The Jaguars game was a neutral site game on paper, but the Jaguars did two London games in a row. The Dolphins are 7 for 8 at home.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of my Bills winning the AFC East? They could very well get the #2 seed or be left out completely. Odd how that works.

The Bills haven't played well on the road. They beat the Commanders, Chiefs, and Chargers on the road, but lost to the Jets, Patriots, Eagles, and Bengals. The Jaguars game was a neutral site game on paper, but the Jaguars did two London games in a row. The Dolphins are 7 for 8 at home.
I'd put my money on Buffalo, but it's a close call in Miami.

Until I saw this I had thought Bills were in regardless, though.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I called that a month ago. Miami definitely tougher at home though but I think the Bills match up pretty well. It should be a good final game of the season.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume this is accurate, but then again, ESPN:

1704126944280.png

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called that a month ago. Miami definitely tougher at home though but I think the Bills match up pretty well. It should be a good final game of the season.
Probably going to be another down-to-the-wire, both teams playing with matches and fire.

Dolphins - Only lost one home game this year. 1 point loss to the Tennessee Titans
Bills - Since 2020, they have always ended the season on at least a 4-game winning streak.

The Bills are probably going to win. I am about 55% confident. Mainly because the Bills have that hot hand AND the Dolphins look very bruised on both sides. Allen is going to have an easier time moving the football.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from nfl.com

1704127697101.png
1704127775443.png

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1704127910191.png
1704127991413.png

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd put my money on Buffalo, but it's a close call in Miami.

Until I saw this I had thought Bills were in regardless, though.
The Bills needed the Chiefs to beat the Bengals and the Seahawks to beat the Steelers yesterday. Mission half-accomplished.

The Bills get a playoff spot, even if they lose to the Dolphins, under these circumstances:

Titans beat the Jaguars
OR
Ravens beat the Steelers
OR
A tie with the Ravens-Steelers game and/or the Titans-Jags game.

Lets be realistic: The Bills have close to a 0% shot at going anywhere in the playoffs, if they lose to the Dolphins. If the people are going to bet on the Bills to go to the Super Bowl or win a playoff game, they need to beat the Dolphins. I have followed the Bills since 1990. Trust me. You don't want to bet on them, if they go 3-5 on the road.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills needed the Chiefs to beat the Bengals and the Seahawks to beat the Steelers yesterday. Mission half-accomplished.

The Bills get a playoff spot, even if they lose to the Dolphins, under these circumstances:

Titans beat the Jaguars
OR
Ravens beat the Steelers
OR
A tie with the Ravens-Steelers game and/or the Titans-Jags game.

Lets be realistic: The Bills have close to a 0% shot at going anywhere in the playoffs, if they lose to the Dolphins. If the people are going to bet on the Bills to go to the Super Bowl or win a playoff game, they need to beat the Dolphins. I have followed the Bills since 1990. Trust me. You don't want to bet on them, if they go 3-5 on the road.
didn't think the path was so difficult. Looks like they better win as I doubt Bmore or TN win (assuming Bmore rests guys).

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out for Pitt right now if they can slip into the dance … They’re running the ball well, playing solid enough defense… That combo keeps you in games for possible upsets… They need a win and some help to get in though … Ravens will most likely rest some guys next week, so I can see them beating the Ravens … Bills are another dangerous first round matchup

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC Ignoring ties:

NFC East:
The Cowboys are champions if they win. The Eagles need to win and have the Cowboys lose.

NFC South:
The Buccaneers are champions if they win. If they lose the winner of the Falcons @ Saints game will be champions.

NFC Wild-card:
The Packers are in if they win. The Seahawks need to win and have the Packers lose. The Saints need to win and have both the Packers and Seahawks lose. The Vikings need to win and have all of the Packers, Seahawks, and Saints lose. If all 4 lose the Packers are in.

There are some weird possibilities with ties but they're not worth the page space.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC Ignoring ties:

NFC East:
The Cowboys are champions if they win. The Eagles need to win and have the Cowboys lose.

NFC South:
The Buccaneers are champions if they win. If they lose the winner of the Falcons @ Saints game will be champions.

NFC Wild-card:
The Packers are in if they win. The Seahawks need to win and have the Packers lose. The Saints need to win and have both the Packers and Seahawks lose. The Vikings need to win and have all of the Packers, Seahawks, and Saints lose. If all 4 lose the Packers are in.

There are some weird possibilities with ties but they're not worth the page space.
Kind of interesting there have been zero ties this year