• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RACE TO THE PLAYOFFS

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots to be decided in next 5 weeks

1701385727931.png
chargers/titans/jets pats/giants/bears/commodes/cards/panthers Maybe next year

Bucs still have a chance cause of the division they are in

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PANTHERS STILL HAVE A CHANCE to WIN the DIvision!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Seattle loses tonight but still maintains their position as a wild card team. In 2 weeks, I'm guessing that will change, especially if they lose tonight. This is probably their best chance in the next 3 weeks, but we'll see.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots to be decided in next 5 weeks

View attachment 347452
chargers/titans/jets pats/giants/bears/commodes/cards/panthers Maybe next year

Bucs still have a chance cause of the division they are in

I hope the Texans make it in and knock one of the contenders like KC or Bal out. Kinda easy to root for that QB.

I can see Denver causing some trouble in the AFC. Man did that ship get turned around.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will wait to see how the Packers play against the Chiefs on Sunday night. The question was last week a fluke or just how much improvement has actually happened. In my opinion it was not so much Love but how the defense played keeping the Lions 0 - 4 on 4th down tries and having all kinds of pressure on Goff. Can that continue or not on Sunday night is my question.

Will also have to see if the Vikes rebound or if Dobbs is back to normal.

Another week or 2 will help to try and get some idea on how things will work out

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will wait to see how the Packers play against the Chiefs on Sunday night. The question was last week a fluke or just how much improvement has actually happened. In my opinion it was not so much Love but how the defense played keeping the Lions 0 - 4 on 4th down tries and having all kinds of pressure on Goff. Can that continue or not on Sunday night is my question.

Will also have to see if the Vikes rebound or if Dobbs is back to normal.

Another week or 2 will help to try and get some idea on how things will work out
Don't think MN is going to stick with Dobbs.

GB has good shot even with loss to KC.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stroud looks like he's going to be a stud

That kid looks elite already. Texans could be set for years to come.

Playoff seeding is so up in the air this season. It's going to make the last six weeks incredibly fun to watch.

Love that the Broncos are finally back in the conversation for playoffs. It's been a very long 8 years of basement dwelling.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC, both the Lions and Cowboys need to host play-off games, imo. Eagles and Niners gonna be really hard to beat at home. A lot can happen this month to sort that all out. The 6-7 seeds are just warm-up fodder for the big boys. I won't be disappointed if Seattle misses the play-offs, tbh. Might be a wake-up call to really think about where the franchise is headed. We have pieces and talent but mediocre when it matters, despite a better showing last night. I won't be surprised if the Packers or Rams sneak in.
AFC looking more and more like the Ravens and Chiefs but the Jaguars could get hot at the right time. Texans a really good story this year but probably not a serious threat. Miami in the drivers seat for now but if the Bills get on a hot streak, Miami has a tough road and could lose the division race. Broncos looking more and more like a dark horse. Solid turnaround after a bad start to the season. This is the best time of year for football fans. Gonna be fun to watch it all play out.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1701782081261.png

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are actually on the fringe of the playoffs, but their loss to the Packers could very well be the tie-breaker that keeps them out. Their decision to not have a viable backup QB and start Brett Rypien vs the Pack could very well be what keeps them out this year (not that they are any threat to make waves in the playoffs anyway).

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are actually on the fringe of the playoffs, but their loss to the Packers could very well be the tie-breaker that keeps them out. Their decision to not have a viable backup QB and start Brett Rypien vs the Pack could very well be what keeps them out this year (not that they are any threat to make waves in the playoffs anyway).
Don't you discount Sean McVay. Anything can happen.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you discount Sean McVay. Anything can happen.

They have opportunities, but it's a convoluted mess to project this early.

Packers have the Giants, Bucs, Panthers, Vikes and Bears left. Other than the divisional rivalry factors, I don't see a lot of losses there and the Packers already have the H2H tie breaker. Rams have Ravens and Niners (in addition to the Commodes, Saints, and Giants).

The better chance is to supplant the Vikes, who have the Raiders, Bengals, Lions x2 and Packers left. Unless Dobbs gets back on his A game, they could lose several of those.

Rams have the H2H tiebreaker over the Seahawks, who also have the Niners and Eagles upcoming. Bucs are a game back with the Falcons, Packers, Jags, Saints and Panthers left. Saints are also a game back with a game remaining vs the Rams (which could turn out to be important for seeding), plus games vs the Panthers, Giants, Bucs and Falcons.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Rams are pretty much in the same boat as the other wild card teams except Dallas. Getting in with a young team would be nice, mostly for the experience, but highly doubt they'll make much noise if the do. They might pull off an upset, and it will be an upset as Dallas will most likely play the NFC south winner, but going any further probably won't happen.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFC playoff race is wide open - I have my doubts about the Steelers and Browns being able to hang on to their spots given how weak their offenses are, especially the Steelers.

In the NFC I think the Packers will get a Wild Card spot, they are hot right now, Love is playing very well, and their remaining schedule is very manageable. I think either the Vikings or Seahawks will fall out of the playoffs.