• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens / Pats

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you that. You've been holding it in for what 15 years now? That can't be healthy.

BTW are you going to cheer for the Vegas Raiders (or whatever their new name will be)?
Of course. Not supporting the move but I will still root for them.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. Not supporting the move but I will still root for them.
Good for you:thumb:
I said a while ago I'm almost jealous. Vegas would be a great place to have your team from. Especially if you don't live near your team. I wish the NFL put a new NFC team there. I would've been a fan. I'd have an AFC team and an NFC team.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon Raider fan from Michigan talkin shit. How cute.
I grew up partially in socal fuckwad. But thanks for the false accusation. I guess being that the Raiders sucked for a long time along with the Lions being good this year as well makes me such a bandwagoner.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two lame teams going at it. Fighting for 2nd place or lower.

Just a side note, this comming football week's Thursday and Monday night games may be the best two combo this year.

With the exception of the Pats Thursday night game earlier this season, this is the first Thursday night game I'm excited for.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a side note, this comming football week's Thursday and Monday night games may be the best two combo this year.

With the exception of the Pats Thursday night game earlier this season, this is the first Thursday night game I'm excited for.
Chiefs game should be a good one. They destroyed us earlier in the year. Hopefully we show up this time. :suds:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't the rumor now that they won't be moving?
Who knows at this point. If they were going to move, it should have been LA. That's like the only team that area truly accepts as their NFL franchise. There are more Raider fans in the area than Chargers or Rams.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up partially in socal fuckwad. But thanks for the false accusation.

Nah, you haven't grown up yet.... not even partially.

Besides, the Raiders ain't in SoCal and if you wuzzent a fuktard, bandwagon bitch you'd know that.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, you haven't grown up yet.... not even partially.

Besides, the Raiders ain't in SoCal and if you wuzzent a fuktard, bandwagon bitch you'd know that.
They were in the early 90s. Speaking of which, why does a Boston nutt rider from New Fucking Hampshire has his snatch all sandy?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows at this point. If they were going to move, it should have been LA. That's like the only team that area truly accepts as their NFL franchise. There are more Raider fans in the area than Chargers or Rams.

yeah that's what I was thinking. I certainly don't think the Rams have gotten anymore fans.. Though Vegas would be cool to have a team... But it wouldn't be the same to have the Raiders in Vegas to me

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were in the early 90s. Speaking of which, why does a Boston nutt rider from New Fucking Hampshire has his snatch all sandy?

You're struggling with puberty and I understand that that can be rough on a young girl like you. You have my sympathy.

Now tell me again how a shitstick from Michigan all of a sudden became a Raider fan now that they have a decent team?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're struggling with puberty and I understand that that can be rough on a young girl like you. You have my sympathy.

Now tell me again how a shitstick from Michigan all of a sudden became a Raider fan now that they have a decent team?
Because the Raiders were the first team I watched as a child you fucktard. I get that someone from New Hampshire really has nothing to look forward to in life so they chose a nearby metro area of teams with some success. You should just root for the minor league teams in your irrelevant state.

Anyways I get your vag is sandy as fuck. Go suck some dick and take a few up the ass and walk that shit off. Jeez.

Oh and you still didn't answer my question after I answered you a couple of times already. I can tell you are a pretty antisocial person.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Raiders get beat by the Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers.................we'll see how many fans there are in SportsHoopla........................

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Raiders get beat by the Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers.................we'll see how many fans there are in SportsHoopla........................
I was on CBS during the dark days bro. Art Shell version 2! :suds:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw no hard feelings @Rex Racer. I like to take shots when I have the chance now.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the Raiders were the first team I watched as a child you fucktard. I get that someone from New Hampshire really has nothing to look forward to in life so they chose a nearby metro area of teams with some success. You should just root for the minor league teams in your irrelevant state.

Anyways I get your vag is sandy as fuck. Go suck some dick and take a few up the ass and walk that shit off. Jeez.

Oh and you still didn't answer my question after I answered you a couple of times already. I can tell you are a pretty unsocial person.

You got some anger issues, dontcha Junior?

Look, I'm not judging you because you're a little bandwagon bitch. I'm not angry with you because you're jealous that I live in a nice state while you're stuck in your own little shithole. I really don't care one way or the other about your angst.

I do however have $100 that says I was a sorta fan of the Raiders before the best part of you went running down the crack of your mamma's ass.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got some anger issues, dontcha Junior?

Look, I'm not judging you because you're a little bandwagon bitch. I'm not angry with you because you're jealous that I live in a nice state while you're stuck in your own little shithole. I really don't care one way or the other about your angst.

I do however have $100 that says I was a sorta fan of the Raiders before the best part of you went running down the crack of your mamma's ass.
Damn someone is mad!!! Old people like yourself really have it hard. Oh well

JMtdB.gif