• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens / Pats

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn someone is mad!!! Old people like yourself really have it hard. Oh well

JMtdB.gif

You gotta work on this. There are far better responses to my dig, but claiming I'm angry just doesn't fit.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta work on this. There are far better responses to my dig, but claiming I'm angry just doesn't fit.
Nice car in your avy. Muscle enthusiast?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Automotive enthusiast for sure. I grew up around 60's and 70's muscle cars and I love that stuff.
I like old school 70s muscle as well. I'm really glad GM/Chrysler and Ford are pushing those brands in recent years. Acura/Honda has some nice ones historically as well like the NSX.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats win but Flucco will have 5 or more passes of 40 yards +. NE DBs are still terrible. Do whatever they have to do to keep Ryan from having to cover anyone. Flacco like every other QB will abuse him.

That is a possibility and I hope you are right, but my concern is Brady and our cb's.....Wright and Powers in particular, smith and Young are pretty good but those other 2 concern me with a calculating qb like Brady....
They played well against Miami, I just hope they can continue at that level....
Like Money, I figured this one for a sure loss earlier but now I believe it is a winnable game with a little luck.
By the way @Money , Jesus doesn't care about football, but his father did put 2 Ravens on Noah's ark and mentioned them extensively throughout in several books..."Consider the Ravens" " He feeds the Ravens""He sent forth a Raven" etc.... I'm just sayin'....:hope::pray:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a possibility and I hope you are right, but my concern is Brady and our cb's.....Wright and Powers in particular, smith and Young are pretty good but those other 2 concern me with a calculating qb like Brady....
They played well against Miami, I just hope they can continue at that level....
Like Money, I figured this one for a sure loss earlier but now I believe it is a winnable game with a little luck.
By the way @Money , Jesus doesn't care about football, but his father did put 2 Ravens on Noah's ark and mentioned them extensively throughout in several books..."Consider the Ravens" " He feeds the Ravens""He sent forth a Raven" etc.... I'm just sayin'....:hope::pray:
Tough game to call. It will certainly be more entertaining than tonight's game was or that laugher last night.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you've got to be kidding? There was so much crying from the coach, players and fans there was a water shortage in the greater DC area.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats win but Flucco will have 5 or more passes of 40 yards +. NE DBs are still terrible. Do whatever they have to do to keep Ryan from having to cover anyone. Flacco like every other QB will abuse him.

Nothing against Money, but I hope you are right!

Ravens are a gritty blue collar type bunch really on both sides of the ball...they will be tough to run on and they can still get to the passer...they're still not great backend imo even with the new SS but I'm not sure NE will attack deep much. I think McDaniels will attack them with short quick passes going after the LBs in coverage and adjust off of that.

On OFC...admittedly they shocked the hell out of me with the whoopass they can put on MIA...I don't see that happening b-t-b weeks.

It would be nice to see them lose, but somehow PIT would fins a way to lose too...either way, I see the AFCN coming down to Xmas day in PIT.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ravens are a gritty blue collar type bunch really on both sides of the ball...they will be tough to run on and they can still get to the passer...they're still not great backend imo even with the new SS but I'm not sure NE will attack deep much. I think McDaniels will attack them with short quick passes going after the LBs in coverage and adjust off of that.

On OFC...admittedly they shocked the hell out of me with the whoopass they can put on MIA...I don't see that happening b-t-b weeks.

It would be nice to see them lose, but somehow PIT would fins a way to lose too...either way, I see the AFCN coming down to Xmas day in PIT.
I hope I'm right too:dhd:
This is no easy game. Baltimore plays well in NE:gaah:I sure hope Flacco blew his load last week:noidea:I see a lot of short passes and quite a bit of running if they have even a little success. I'm hating not having anyone but Edelman to return kicks. I really hope BB finds someone to handle those duties with Amendola out. Cyrus Jones their # 1 draft choice was supposed to be able to return kicks. He's been a trainwreck. That's how Dola got hurt BB had to go with someone he couod count on. At this point I'd put D. McCourty back there and tell him fair catch everything. Can't afford to lose Edelman.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would be nice to see them lose, but somehow PIT would fins a way to lose too...either way, I see the AFCN coming down to Christmas day in PIT.

With me and my nerves in a heavyweight fight the whole game.
That's why it's still the best rivalry in football !!!

Eat lightning and poop thunder type of game, gotta love em ...

Last edited:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm quite certain Brady will nickel and dime them to death, just like he always does. Whoever wins the turnover battle wins the game.

Even if the Ravens lose and Steelers win this week, it still comes down to Xmas day.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots simply aren't that great this year and now injuries are gonna really hobble them. With the line at a full TD, I'd go with the Ravens.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm quite certain Brady will nickel and dime them to death, just like he always does. Whoever wins the turnover battle wins the game.

Even if the Ravens lose and Steelers win this week, it still comes down to Xmas day.

I hope they don't take PHI & CIN for granted at all because that's how you lose games, but it feels like old times!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See a nice fist fight, but not a fan of the Ravens offensive personnel

27-20 Pats

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1