• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens / Pats

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised nobody brought up the 'illegal' formation thing from the playoff game.

Should be a good game.
Are Raven fans still crying like their coach about this "legal" formation? If so did they cry when Hairball used a version of it?
BB playing chess while Hairball plays pocket pool.
Can't wait to see what NE has in store for baffling the Ratbirds this time around? It's becoming common place.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who can make Marcus Cannon look like a football player is a miracle worker!

The Ravens are supposedly vulnerable to the run, so would love for Lewis and Blunt to get some good runs in.

Martellus is actually very beat up. Ankle, shoulder etc. The word is that he's playing through the pain and gaining a lot of locker room cred doing it by his teammates.

It would be great if Bennett were healthy. They're going to need him

I like Amendola but they can do with out him if Hogan and Mitchell can step up.
This sounds crazy but glad to hear Marty Bs issues are injury related and not a personality conflict going on? He just doesn't seem to be as uplifting as usual either?
Granted with the 3 RBs, Mitchell and Hogan stepping up that's great. But that leaves Edelman as the only real threat going over the middle. Can't afford losing him and the defenses coming up protect the middle. They also rush well meaning TB won't have a lot of time looking for Mitchell or Hogan.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are Raven fans still crying like their coach about this "legal" formation? If so did they cry when Hairball used a version of it?
Can't wait to see what NE has in store for baffling the Ratbirds this time around? It's becoming common place.

If they are as smart as you, they will come up with some clever nicknames to call the Ravens. Some real zingers...

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've literally only seen Pats fans bring it up repeatedly since it happened. It was a non issue to Ravens fans after the game.

You must have forgotten the times the Ravens beat down the Pats in NE. It isn't one sided.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they are as smart as you, they will come up with some clever nicknames to call the Ravens. Some real zingers...
Maybe TB audibles with "ratbird" or Harbaugh. You know, a little salt for the salty ones.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've literally only seen Pats fans bring it up repeatedly since it happened. It was a non issue to Ravens fans after the game.

You must have forgotten the times the Ravens beat down the Pats in NE. It isn't one sided.
You must have really bad short term memory loss. Who brought it up today? Thanks for playing.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, you've got to be kidding? There was so much crying from the coach, players and fans there was a water shortage in the greater DC area.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have really bad short term memory loss. Who brought it up today? Thanks for playing.

Not really. Pats fans have been complaining about it for 2 years so it's hard to forget.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you've got to be kidding? There was so much crying from the coach, players and fans there was a water shortage in the greater DC area.

Maybe for like a day or two after the game. Nobody except Pats fans bring it up to complain.

Hell, search this board and see how many threads Pats fans made about it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats win but Flucco will have 5 or more passes of 40 yards +. NE DBs are still terrible. Do whatever they have to do to keep Ryan from having to cover anyone. Flacco like every other QB will abuse him.
The Pats will win this game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Pats fans have been complaining about it for 2 years so it's hard to forget.
So when was the last time a NE fan brought it up and we weren't laughing uncontrollably?
When did you bring it up?
You're about as sharp as a rule book.
Here's your sign clown.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds crazy but glad to hear Marty Bs issues are injury related and not a personality conflict going on? He just doesn't seem to be as uplifting as usual either?

That's hard to say. I hope not. He's an interesting guy. Someone asked him what he thought of the falling NFL ratings and he gave this great summary talking about market saturation, foreign markets and the like. Not your typical jock stuff.

And he seems to be a player too. I've had him as my flex TE in FF and he's let me down but I do hope he's healthy to make an impact soon.

Granted with the 3 RBs, Mitchell and Hogan stepping up that's great. But that leaves Edelman as the only real threat going over the middle. Can't afford losing him and the defenses coming up protect the middle. They also rush well meaning TB won't have a lot of time looking for Mitchell or Hogan.

Yep. I'll bet we see more of passes out of the backfield for Lewis and White.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe for like a day or two after the game. Nobody except Pats fans bring it up to complain.

Hell, search this board and see how many threads Pats fans made about it.

Granted it's hard to find them amongst all the conspiracy theory threads. Everyone's out to get the Patriots...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted it's hard to find them amongst all the conspiracy theory threads. Everyone's out to get the Patriots...
Just search keywords Harbaugh crying. No never mind, bad idea that would take quite a bit more time.

Last edited:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats win but Flucco will have 5 or more passo interference calls of 40 yards +. NE DBs are still terrible. Do whatever they have to do to keep Ryan from having to cover anyone. Flacco like every other QB will abuse him.

FIFY

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two lame teams going at it. Fighting for 2nd place or lower.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking this will be a game that you would want to start Flacco in. Ravens seems to be peaking at the right time and appear to be a team that wouldn't let the Pats off the "hook" when they stumble on offense

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two lame teams going at it. Fighting for 2nd place or lower.
I'll give you that. You've been holding it in for what 15 years now? That can't be healthy.

BTW are you going to cheer for the Vegas Raiders (or whatever their new name will be)?