• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams D

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even the guy we gave an extension to is playing like a bitch..

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this game is over..see yall next week, maybe this wack ass team will show up.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramsey needs to take some lessons from AD. If you GOT the big money, shut that frikin piehole and your performance week-in and week-out should be continually increasing to prove your employers were correct in giving-in to your demands. Ramsey's head is growing larger by the week as he thinks now his poop doesn't have any odor. Dumbass is going get his lunch handed to him when we play some good receivers like Deandre Hopkins with the Cards.

Our run defense still remains a problem as does our penchant for giving up huge chunks of yardage at the worst times of a game. Now our pass rushing skills have diminished to the point that we have one, maybe two guys doing all the work in that category. Those two are AD and Floyd. Yesterday on that final Bill's drive, we gave up a 3rd and 22 that would have stopped that drive cold and preserved the win. There were five Rams players within interception distance around the Bills receiver who just stood there and watched Allen throw a strike. Just unacceptable. Not once did Staley blitz or try to pressure Allen on that drive. Inexperience or being collectively afraid, I guess .

Two fixable areas on defense that have been neglected for a very long time: One, LB corp; Two, pass rush. Apparently we signed a defective DL road grader from Detroit who was/is damaged goods. If we were going to have this mess and go with what we had, we could have saved the money and went after a real road grader player on D when he was a FA, available, and who nearly single-handedly destroyed our run game in the Snooperbowl. That being Nose tackle Danny Shelton for the Patriots. Nope. Didn't even consider it.

I watched the highlights of this game and on defense AD had Allen crying like a little bitch as the game went on with his pressures and sacks throwing Allen around like a ragdoll. What the hell was everyone else doing? Standing around watching AD do all the work. That call on Williams on the last drive was a complete mistake/cluster ref eff-job. As Robert Woods put it, there was no foul as both were pushing and shoving but the key was the ball was uncatchable!!

I guess the league was finally getting themselves off the hook for the disaster call two years hence in NO. The Nikell Robey-Coleman mugging that got us to the Snooperbowl has been unresolved in the ref world ever since. That complete disaster of a call on the final Bills drive was probably payback. Sonasabitches have had the Rams in their caution sites dating back to the Drama Queen days. Onward we go I suppose.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Samson Ebukam has become a very average player. He simply sucks alot these days. Time to sit his ass and bring in OKO and hope Lewis gets and stays healthy.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if Robinson is ever coming back but I know Lewis is going to be a beast if what he was doing in camp is ANY indication of what he will do during a game!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Samson Ebukam has become a very average player. He simply sucks alot these days. Time to sit his ass and bring in OKO and hope Lewis gets and stays healthy.
Looks like OKO, Polite, and Collins have joined Ebukam in mediocrity and our pass rush has suffered as a result.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams need to start addressing the LBing corp both short-term and in the draft. If you ain't going to play, the Rams should start cutting lazy players. I suspect Lewis is going to be another AD if he can stay healthy, so that will help but the four previously mentioned LBs need to be shown the door.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got done watching the defense vid of yesterday's game on Youtube. There are a couple of new emerging potential stars on our defense. Here are three that are the most obvious.

Jordon Fuller reminds me of Jack Tatum. This guy hits like a very big sledge hammer. John Johnson may not see his anticipated big payday. He may be used as trade bait if Fuller can stay healthy. Man what a hammer this guy is.

Darious Williams continues to be the defensive playmaker in especially poignant moments of the game. A couple of big tackles yesterday and almost pics again. He is always around the football and is a very smart player.

Yikes. Troy Reeder had a super day yesterday. Three sacks and some serious game-stopping tackles. If this dude continues to play this way, Kiser may be on the IR until he is completely healed. WE could have found another Littleton replacement. I think.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got done watching the defense vid of yesterday's game on Youtube. There are a couple of new emerging potential stars on our defense. Here are three that are the most obvious.

Jordon Fuller reminds me of Jack Tatum. This guy hits like a very big sledge hammer. John Johnson may not see his anticipated big payday. He may be used as trade bait if Fuller can stay healthy. Man what a hammer this guy is.

Darious Williams continues to be the defensive playmaker in especially poignant moments of the game. A couple of big tackles yesterday and almost pics again. He is always around the football and is a very smart player.

Yikes. Troy Reeder had a super day yesterday. Three sacks and some serious game-stopping tackles. If this dude continues to play this way, Kiser may be on the IR until he is completely healed. WE could have found another Littleton replacement. I think.

Retro you must have a beef with JJ, as you keep petitioning for him to be traded or be shown the door lol. I think JJ and Fuller make a great tandem at Safety, Fuller even took over Rapp's spot in the lineup so i'm not keen on the idea of getting rid of JJ. As for Reeder.....idk i'm on the side that "even a blind squirrel finds a nut" every now and again, and we did play a shitty WFT oline. Aside from that, he's been a pretty lousy LB the last 2 seasons and i don't expect much upside. I would love to be wrong about the guy but just can't see it coming to fruition..

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro you must have a beef with JJ, as you keep petitioning for him to be traded or be shown the door lol. I think JJ and Fuller make a great tandem at Safety, Fuller even took over Rapp's spot in the lineup so i'm not keen on the idea of getting rid of JJ. As for Reeder.....idk i'm on the side that "even a blind squirrel finds a nut" every now and again, and we did play a shitty WFT oline. Aside from that, he's been a pretty lousy LB the last 2 seasons and i don't expect much upside. I would love to be wrong about the guy but just can't see it coming to fruition..
No beef, per se, Jermaine. I firmly believe that Johnson has caught Ramsey fever and is trying the same sort of hype that got Ramsey paid when Johnson's play is not quite at Ramsey or Fuller level. Unfortunately, because Johnson is coming off the injury last year and is def not on some of the new rooks level like Fuller, I think the new guys will force him out before the Rams pay him the kind of money he now has in his head. It is a crap shoot for sure and might come down to a numbers game, but we have not even seen the likes of Burgess yet and he is reported to be as good as Johnson and Rapp but not quite a Fuller. SO, we are set in the Secondary for some time to come even if they move Johnson or they keep him. It is a nice problem to have.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in all honesty i didn't read the full report on Burgess just yet, but if he's as good as you mention then one bright spot to have would be extra saftey help. Id definitely trade one for a decent LB.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking pretty stout especially in the 2nd half eh?

sure wish they would stick to the run and pound the rock with these 3 RBs we have.
Hope you all are doing good

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are getting better as we go and the arrival of Terrell Lewis and some other rooks like Fuller and now Burgess who got hurt was and is a clear factor contributing to the boost in defense we are now witnessing. Can't wait until we really become that dominating D we all want.