• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams D

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really was impressed by the aggressive and destructive play of Lewis in his first game of major playing time last night. Man that guy is a beast. Just the type of player to take the heat off of AD. We have some real young studs on D even though we lost two recently: Fuller a game or two ago and Burgess last night. These studs that have upped the ante in defensive play. This defense is fun to watch and Staley is bringing a bunch of smashmouth dudes to the playing field. Excellent!

I also like what I am seeing from Micah Kiser on a consistent basis and Floyd is really coming on. Kiser leads the team in tackles at ILB most games and Leonard Floyd has come alive as well from the Edge. A-Rob is coming back and should play against the Dolphins but when Gaines is in there, he is playing so well, there is a tendency to forget about Joseph-Day and A-Rob.

Taylor Rapp, Troy Hill, and Darious Williams are playing pretty darn good football overall. Ramsey has his moments but he can get beat some times by tricky WRs like last night. This defense needs a couple of bitchin LBs that want to knock the crap out of people. Hollins stepped-up last night and had really good game but I hope that performance wasn't a Reeder, one-and-done.

Since Oko has been lost to injury, we are left with also rans like Polite, Reeder, Ebukam, and Young. Out of those four Reeder can only get better is the hope but for now not much progress from any of them on a consistent basis has been seen. We still need help at the ILB position and if we can move Ebukam and some of the deadweight four in exchange for two new studs, we should do it in a heartbeat.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that Fuller is expected back after the bye week. Shame with Burgess, he looked like he was gaining some confidence before getting hurt.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya chy! Fuller reminds me of Jack Tatum and little bit of Ronnie Lott. Hits like a Mack truck and that is what got him trouble with a nagging shoulder injury. It'll be good to have him back since Burgess is done for the season.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I posted the Greatest Defensive NFL game ever on the Seahags @ Rams thread here last week. However, even as great as that defensive game was, and proved to be considering the points that 1979 Seahags team put up against all other foes that year, it was eventually not enough.... (In case you didn't know, they didn't suck offensively, they were actually an offensive machine!)

That 1979 Rams team was pretty good though....

They were good enough to make the Super Bowl that year!

But had they been just a little bit better, it would have never been said it was just the Steelers' year, and of cousrse the final year in their Dynasty run.

Now I've said all that, because I've been beating the drum for Brandon's defense all year to the tune of now pushing the idea that this Rams defense will likely be the best in Rams' history, and could challenge to be the best NFL defense of all time!

They need to get the wins that matter, to get to that point, and ST and O need to do their parts too.

I am so impressed with Brandon this year, and yes I do feel Mr Staley deserves to be identified by just his first name from here on out!

We did it with Wade, and his daddy Bum. So with Brandon flirting to be in the same wing as those too, even this early on it's time we dub this cat simply as Brandon, or may even just Brando?

IDK?

But either way, this cat is good at half time adjustments, and just as good as any other whoes ever drawn up X's and O's to date!!!!

And if we just cut his first half points given up in the final two minutes of the 1st half, we could statistically say he is the greatest DC of all time right now if he retired!!!

It's a fine line I know, but Brando has been doing it week after week and against some pretty good offensives...

All I can say from her on out is....

Go, go, go....

Go! Brando Go!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staley's D is damn good and he will get the ultimate test against Tommy and the Bucs coming-up this week. If he can shut-down Tommy like they did against Russell Wilson and the number one offense in the league, Methinks your points gain even more validity by the minute.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I posted the Greatest Defensive NFL game ever on the Seahags @ Rams thread here last week. However, even as great as that defensive game was, and proved to be considering the points that 1979 Seahags team put up against all other foes that year, it was eventually not enough.... (In case you didn't know, they didn't suck offensively, they were actually an offensive machine!)

But had they been just a little bit better, it would have never been said it was just the Steelers' year, and of cousrse the final year in their Dynasty run.

Now I've said all that, because I've been beating the drum for Brandon's defense all year to the tune of now pushing the idea that this Rams defense will likely be the best in Rams' history, and could challenge to be the best NFL defense of all time!

They need to get the wins that matter, to get to that point, and ST and O need to do their parts too.

I am so impressed with Brandon this year, and yes I do feel Mr Staley deserves to be identified by just his first name from here on out!

We did it with Wade, and his daddy Bum. So with Brandon flirting to be in the same wing as those too, even this early on it's time we dub this cat simply as Brandon, or may even just Brando?

IDK?

But either way, this cat is good at half time adjustments, and just as good as any other whoes ever drawn up X's and O's to date!!!!

And if we just cut his first half points given up in the final two minutes of the 1st half, we could statistically say he is the greatest DC of all time right now if he retired!!!

It's a fine line I know, but Brando has been doing it week after week and against some pretty good offensives...

Go, go, go....

Go! Brando Go!
This is the best Rams defense I have ever seen from them

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, the D is playing pretty well since A-Rob has finally started playing and the rest of the players are beginning to play at a very high level with guys like Ramsey, Williams, Johnson, and that wrecking ball beast Jordon Fuller just dominating people. AD finally has some help.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staley's D is damn good and he will get the ultimate test against Tommy and the Bucs coming-up this week. If he can shut-down Tommy like they did against Russell Wilson and the number one offense in the league, Methinks your points gain even more validity by the minute.
Need to figure out what the Saints did to dominate them last week and try to replicate it the best we can.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IDK?

Go, go, go....

Go! Brando Go!
Agree, While Wade was a good DC I think his time to go had come. As far as the Steelers, yes that was a disappointing loss Swann and Stallworth were very good and Bradshaw put those long passes right on the money. Perry and Thomas were both excellent DB, but both were like 5'10 and those passes were just inches away from being knocked down.
Hopefully the D keeps playing well, along with the O and we can make a little noise in the Playoffs and possibly get to the SB

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like they say, next man up, Reeder needs to make a case for himself to stay in the lineup! He played well earlier when Kiser was out!!!