• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams D

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At any rate, Kiser goes on three-week IR and Lewis is not going to see any action because of a swelling knee requiring drainage. Oko may be back otherwise we are getting thin at the Edge and LB.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At any rate, Kiser goes on three-week IR and Lewis is not going to see any action because of a swelling knee requiring drainage. Oko may be back otherwise we are getting thin at the Edge and LB.
Lewis’ injury issues continue to follow him.
Guy just can’t stay healthy.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reeder has stepped up big time, 13 tackles and did a great job earlier in the year when he got a chance. we need some other players to step in and step up like Reeder has???

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y’all know how much I love watching your D. Especially Donald the Beast! And how I’m rooting for y’all to get to the SB this year...

Happy to report my baby D squad Young Guns...getting more and more fun to watch as well. Makes this old school D fan so dang happy :)

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y’all know how much I love watching your D. Especially Donald the Beast! And how I’m rooting for y’all to get to the SB this year...

Happy to report my baby D squad Young Guns...getting more and more fun to watch as well. Makes this old school D fan so dang happy :)
What's the status on Smith? I know the leg injury was a calf or something like that --- happened to be the same leg he injured prior.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the status on Smith? I know the leg injury was a calf or something like that --- happened to be the same leg he injured prior.
So far the news is good, X-rays taken at halftime neg. RR not appearing overly concerned at pressers but he is notoriously stingy with injury updates, which I respect. He has said that he feels DH would be fine stepping in so I expect we should know more by wed or thurs based on practice reports...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I think RR has the QB situation under control and it has definitely stabilized the whole team. If Smith can't go, I believe the replacement will do a RR-motivated job and number five in the W column in-a-row will be evident. 9-7 final tally is doable and that would be awesome to see the Redskins in the playoffs.

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I think RR h the QB situation under control and it has definitely stabilized the whole team. If Smith can't go, I believe the replacement will do a RR job and number five in the W column in-a-row will be evident. 9-7 final tally is doable and that would be awesome to see the Redskins in the playoffs.
Oh boy, Retro

you are in trouble now. You said Red****s.

you can’t say that anymore. It is offensive, don’t you know?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea ALR. The interesting thing about this load of bullshit that is being forced upon us is that the Native American Tribes that have been surveyed when this all became an issue, stated unequivocally that they could care less and many found the name usage as important to awareness of their various issues that have nothing to do with pro sports.

It was people who were not Native American that made the most noise. Snowflakes and jackasses that had their brains turned to shit by spending too much time on America's college campuses that were raising the stink. So, I don't give a damn about what offends these types of shit-fer-brains, whiny, little snowflakes who don't live in any feasible reality to begin with at this point in time.

Last edited:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea ALR. The interesting thing about this load of bullshit that is being forced upon us is that the Native American Tribes that have been surveyed when this all became an issue, stated unequivocally that they could care less and many found the name usage as important to awareness of their various issues that have nothing to do with pro sports.

It was people who were not Native American that made the most noise. Snowflakes and jackasses that had their brains turned to shit by spending too much time on America's college campuses that were raising the stink. So, I don't give a damn about what offends these types of shit-fer-brains, whiny, little snowflakes who don't live in any feasible reality to begin with at this point in time.

Got to love when non minorities tell a minority what they should be offended by, nobody will be happy until any sign of Native Americans are completely wiped from this planet.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well after the way that defense played yday...idk