• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ramifications of Seahawks vs. 49ers Game

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defending StuporBreaker who was nothing but a loud mouthed, full of crap troll and saying he was "tough" and "holding his own"!!! LMFAO!! Way to lose any hope of credibility!

I have been a Seahawks fan since day 1, so apparently you were too busy wallowing in personal enjoyment of your own farts that you were too busy to notice anything going on around you. Typical narrow minded hater.

I am very realistic about the Seahawks chances going into 9er territory. The 9ers are an excellent team and it is their hometurf. Their D is seriously one of the best in the league and even though Kaep has been inconsistant, he is still a decent young QB who is just now getting back some weapons.

This game is big, and I am certainly not penciling a win.

I suppose by your twisted "logic" that this should be followed by 99 posts stating that the Seahawks have already won the Super Bowl since 99% of all Seahawks fans tend to think this way according to your utterly stupid statment??? :L
Well stated! :suds: I think every teams' fan base would just ask for a bit of respect and a realistic view on the outcome of a game on a sports board.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhh so people who dont hang off the seahawks nuts are somehow lessor people ?? I thought you were more objective hammer dude. I actually give breaker credit for holding his own against a literal dogpile of hawk fans. I've never seen a conversation where he wasnt outnumbered 15 or 20 -1 and still hanging tough. I remember the days when there was no such a thing as a seahawk fan.

Ever wonder why Breaker was out numbered? Is because Seahawks fans out number 49ers fans on SportsHoopla? I think not, the 49er board is bigger then the rest of the NFL boards put together. Yet you would be hard press to find a single 49er fan support Breaker, because is an embarrassment to them. He's an obnoxious troll and his stay on SportsHoopla most likely will be short lived.

You fall under the same category. Their are other Broncos fans on SportsHoopla, but you will not find any teaming up with you on your troll posts.

Think about it. You know it's true.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's on Kaepernick. If he doesn't shit his diaper the Niners win. So far against Seattle in his career, he keeps shitting the diaper. He's looked a little better under pressure lately. I'm hoping that translates over into this game. It's not a must win. They need to make the playoffs and will still have that chance whether they win or lose. Anything goes then.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres no real ramifications for either team that much. SF can lose and still make the playoffs .

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres no real ramifications for either team that much. SF can lose and still make the playoffs .

Or they could not make the playoffs. Right now they have a one game for the last playoff spot, a lost could put them in a tie with some games to go. I'd say that the Seahawks game does indeed have playoffs ramifications for the 49ers, because if they lose they are in a dog fight to make the playoffs at all.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL are you kidding ?? 99% of seahawk fans have acted like that since week 1

Another idiotic post,care to show where any 12th man has stated that?

Oh that's right it doesnt exist.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Neither team is in must win mode playoff wise but theres plenty to play for here.

The Hawks are still in great shape if hey lose but they are playing for the NFC West Title and would love to clinch it on the Niner's home turf and hurt their playoff chances.

The Niner's know they will likely need to win a game in Seattle to defend their NFC Crown. If they cant beat them at home now, I dont see how they will be super confident going into Seattle and winning January.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahhh so people who dont hang off the seahawks nuts are somehow lessor people ?? I thought you were more objective hammer dude. I actually give breaker credit for holding his own against a literal dogpile of hawk fans. I've never seen a conversation where he wasnt outnumbered 15 or 20 -1 and still hanging tough. I remember the days when there was no such a thing as a seahawk fan.

You're the one acting as though proud seahawks fans are the lesser people, not us. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt however as I assume you're simply a butthurt Broncos fan whose visions of grandeur is slowly getting crushed by the reality that the Broncos aren't the worldbeaters that the pundits claimed they were early in the season while the Seahawks actually are looking to fit that bill

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one acting as though proud seahawks fans are the lesser people, not us. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt however as I assume you're simply a butthurt Broncos fan whose visions of grandeur is slowly getting crushed by the reality that the Broncos aren't the worldbeaters that the pundits claimed they were early in the season while the Seahawks actually are looking to fit that bill

I think you're on to something here. A few games in I was convinced Denver was going to sweep all the way to the SB. Now? Not so much. Whinin' appears to be in full-on panic mode to me. :noidea:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another interesting thought: the handshake if the Seahawks take the 49ers to the woodshed. I think Harbaugh is going to make a Bellichick handshake look like an impassioned embrace in comparison.

This one is going to be interesting as hell.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're on to something here. A few games in I was convinced Denver was going to sweep all the way to the SB. Now? Not so much. Whinin' appears to be in full-on panic mode to me. :noidea:
nah you dont need to worry about the Bronco's....although....how do you see those Titans holding up in Denver ?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL are you kidding ?? 99% of seahawk fans have acted like that since week 1

images

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/seattle-seahawks/127970-hate-bring-up.html

Read it and tell me what this thread I created is about?????????????

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do people think like this?

In this thread I have seen things like, "Seattle wont open up the playbook because the division is essentially wrapped up and they could afford to lose" and "SF could lose this game and still make the playoffs, its not all that impactful". Thats all à bunch of bullshit. Ground can be lost really fast for either of these teams if they are not at the top of their games.

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah you dont need to worry about the Bronco's....although....how do you see those Titans holding up in Denver ?

It appears Breaker got KwitYerWhinin's password somehow. :noidea:

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now...as for the facts...I do believe that the return of Joe Staley could have a significant impact on SF's offensive production.

'Your facts' look like 'your opinion' to me.:wtf2:

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, I would actually be surprised if staley did play. If he does, he better be careful out there, and also in my opinion, if he IS out there, it would send a signal to me, that San Fran is desperate to win this one. Perhaps self destructively short sighted too.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Staley will play but no way he's 100%. They are desperate to win this one and they haven't been conservative with injuries all year. When Reid suffered his 2nd concussion in his rookie year I thought for sure they would hold him out even if cleared to be cautious to his long term career but they didnt. I also still find it hard to believe Crabtree is recovered from a full Achilles tear in 6 months.
They clearly arent as comfortable with their depth like the Hawks are, as the Hawks have been fairly conservative with injuries all year.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crap, I thought we were done with deflect artists.:L

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was outnumbered because he drug every single thread he participated in down to the sewer and no self-respecting 49ers fan wanted anything to do with it.

The 49ers and Seahawks fans are a pretty classy bunch on this board IMO.

Hard to be classy when you are so sensitive, easy to be when you are winning.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
According to the NFC Playbook show on NFL Network, the Seahawks would clinch a first round bye if they beat SF on Sunday :yahoo: