• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ramifications of Seahawks vs. 49ers Game

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me if this has been hashed and re-hashed on the individual boards but I'm not keeping up with that.

I'm curious, from a completely objective standpoint, what fans expect the ramifications to be for corresponding wins/losses for each team.

I'll start things off. If San Francisco loses at home, how devastated are they? I see this as a virtual must-win for San Fran. Am I wrong?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My other question is "Is Kaepernick scared? If not, should he be?"

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more: If San Francisco can't beat these guys at home, can anyone beat them? :omg:

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh's seat warms up with a loss Sunday.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more: If San Francisco can't beat these guys at home, can anyone beat them? :omg:

I wish to answer this question 1st. Of course we are beatable and for whatever reason, I hope all Seahawk fans don't come across as we have already won the Lombardi.
With that being said, I wouldn't bet against us if you like your money.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish to answer this question 1st. Of course we are beatable and for whatever reason, I hope all Seahawk fans don't come across as we have already won the Lombardi.
With that being said, I wouldn't bet against us if you like your money.
LOL are you kidding ?? 99% of seahawk fans have acted like that since week 1

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive me if this has been hashed and re-hashed on the individual boards but I'm not keeping up with that.

I'm curious, from a completely objective standpoint, what fans expect the ramifications to be for corresponding wins/losses for each team.

I'll start things off. If San Francisco loses at home, how devastated are they? I see this as a virtual must-win for San Fran. Am I wrong?

It is a must win for their psyche. They can still easily make the playoffs and it is in their control.
However, considering how much we all don't like each other, and based upon the last 2 games (42-13 & 29-3) it will be imperative for their mindset to beat us and beat us handily to eliminate the feeling that we own them. If Seattle manhandles SF, they will be jumping off bridges with the realization that their expected SB window has slammed shut so quickly.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Seattle is better off losing. If they go into the postseason 14-2 after resting their starters week 17 then a bye, it will be hard to get it going again.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL are you kidding ?? 99% of seahawk fans have acted like that since week 1

We were one of the top teams in rankings before the regular season started. That is not our fault and we should be excited for our team.

It sounds to me like you are a little full of it and should KwitYerWhinin.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be very interesting to see how Kaep responds to adversity in this game. He WILL get pressured a lot with no one open to throw to.

Regardless of all of the bashing of him, he is a good quarterback with the ability to make awesome plays.

Thats the key to this game, our offense does not seem to have too much of an issue with their defense, IMO, so in my mind, it really does come down to Kaep. Which Kaep shows up?

Last edited by a moderator:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My other question is "Is Kaepernick scared? If not, should he be?"

Scared? I think not, but he would be a damned fool if he isn't extremely concerned and focused entirely on beating us. I can assure you, we will be very focused on winning this game as it does mean something, even if it won't matter much in the W/L column.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a must win for their psyche. They can still easily make the playoffs and it is in their control.
However, considering how much we all don't like each other, and based upon the last 2 games (42-13 & 29-3) it will be imperative for their mindset to beat us and beat us handily to eliminate the feeling that we own them. If Seattle manhandles SF, they will be jumping off bridges with the realization that their expected SB window has slammed shut so quickly.

They'll close the Golden Gate and Bay Bridges if that happens. :omg:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Seattle is better off losing. If they go into the postseason 14-2 after resting their starters week 17 then a bye, it will be hard to get it going again.

Historically, we have underperformed miserably after our bye week, just as we were known as a weak road team.
I am confident Pete has repaired those broken issues.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be very interesting to see how Kaep responds to adversity in this game. He WILL get pressured a lot with no one open to throw to.

Regardless of all of the bashing of him, he is a good quarterback with the ability to make awesome plays.

Thats the key to this game, our offense does not seem to have too much of an issue with their defense, IMO, so in my mind, it really does come down to Kaep. Which Kaep shows up?

I can't wait to find out. We're going to know allot more about this guy by Sunday evening. This is the second-most interesting game this season after the Denver @ New England game for me.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were one of the top teams in rankings before the regular season started. That is not our fault and we should be excited for our team.

It sounds to me like you are a little full of it and should KwitYerWhinin.
The only thing missing here (so far) is the usual 15 other seahawk homers chiming in to support your comments. It's true, I should tone down, with the ultra rich history of success in Seattle, I need to just accept their tradition of superiority.

Maybe someday when the seahawks and their fans are more matter of fact than mouth.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to find out. We're going to know allot more about this guy by Sunday evening. This is the second-most interesting game this season after the Denver @ New England game for me.

No doubt. If Kaep Kraep's his bed I think it will be a verrrrrrrry long off season for him. Unless he doesn't care.:noidea:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing missing here (so far) is the usual 15 other seahawk homers chiming in to support your comments. It's true, I should tone down, with the ultra rich history of success in Seattle, I need to just accept their tradition of superiority.

Maybe someday when the seahawks and their fans are more matter of fact than mouth.

Fuck off, troll.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Am putting you on ignore, it seems like staying on topic and away from personal attacks are a hurdle you cant get over.