• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Press Conference

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No problem Deep. I just think Jed could have done a better job with all this winning with "class" crap. Great coaches just don't grow on trees. I just hope he and Trent make a good hire.

yeah ok, we all want a good hire.

am thinking about your view, just not coming up with another way? if you can give an example, please post?

No matter what York could've said, or no matter what 'method' he used to separate from Harbaugh, fans would've backlashed. There is NOTHING he could say that fans would accept.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah ok, we all want a good hire.

am thinking about your view, just not coming up with another way? if you can give an example, please post?

No matter what York could've said, or no matter what 'method' he used to separate from Harbaugh, fans would've backlashed. There is NOTHING he could say that fans would accept.

Fans would have been outraged no matter what Jed said to the fans. I'm referring to the rumors, starting with the Browns offer to trade picks for Harbaugh back in February. Niners were mum about this situation. I could go on, but when Jed mentioned on his presser that he talked to Jim two or three weeks ago about going on their separate ways, I laughed. Did that mean that there was no discord at the beginning of the season. I know that Harbaugh is not faultless in this separation, but all I can say is that there should have been better communication between Harbaugh and the front office. It's time to move on and I hope the next coach has as much or more success than Harbaugh. Anything less and I guess we hold Jed accountable, whatever that means.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem Deep. I just think Jed could have done a better job with all this winning with "class" crap. Great coaches just don't grow on trees. I just hope he and Trent make a good hire.

Hindsight is 20/20 but they were probably better off just issuing a press release rather than holding a press conference since they had no intention of divulging any information. Instead, they stuck to clichés. Came across poorly and didn't really satisfy anyone.